Thursday, April 9, 2009

Presentation Day!

Before I start, all pics are courtesy of GoogleImage.

Baru balik lunch and OMG, I am so full. My eyes are very very heavy now, and I feel like dozing off now, on my desk.

Sigh.


*ini gambar takde makne....stress pinggang aku hari ni dowh*

I woke up at 4am today to set up my presentation slides and get my notes ready for the department's practice development presentation today. I have been procrastinating for two week, and I basically have no idea how I am going to BS my way through this....

*OMG its less than 2 hours away......better go get ready to BS the BS'er*

Ain't all presentations just simple and plain BS'ing your way through to get your point across to the audience?




*At least I get the slides nicely done*

Hopefully, I won't bore my audience to death till everyone end up like this......

*Seriously if they all do turn to one of this, there'll be a lot of explaining to do*

Getting nervous (though very very sleepy at the moment) already.

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

shasha said...

Ganbare~!!..

Zuraida said...

oh shasha,
arigato gozaimas deh....