Friday, April 17, 2009

Refining silhoutte

Today is a "feel-good-day" because I finally get the courage to belt it to office...

Belt-it?

I bought a bunch of chunky belts from Cats Whiskers months ago but never wore it because my tummy was deemed "excessive". Okay. That might be an exaggeration. My tummy (though at times visible) is still acceptable. *itu ayat sedapkan hati*.

So anyways, as I dressed up today and belted it, I look at the reflection at the dressing mirror, and I was liking the improvement.

*smile*

Quite good for a week eat all you can diet and 600 calorie workout 4 times a week.

I wonder what will happen if I actually revamped my eating plan (again) and go on serious exercise mode.

I might go from this.....



*Hmmm...depiction of existing body wcoz I do feel a few layers when I twist*

To this.....



*My new body....phewwwwitttt....no layers at all when twisting*

Guys...please don't get the wrong idea. If you want excitement go get a CD.

Woohoo....

Harusla lebih gigih.

I did snapped acouple of pics before I head to work today but then I forgot to put in my bag and left it on my dressing table. *Bummer*. Kalau tak mesti korang dapat tengok aku melaram hari ni (dan perasan sendiri).

Sigh.

*ntah2 budak2 tengah kutuk aku ni...hahahaha...gelak syaiton. Anyway, as long as I feel good nothing else matters kan???*

Note : pics courtesy of Google Image.

4 comments:

shasha said...

takpe takpe...yg penting apa yg kita rasa...buat apa nak peduli apa yg org lain rasa pasal kita...kan kan??lebih2 lagi yg negatif tu.... sila setuju ngan kata2ku ini babe...

~LIZA~ said...

go babe, go!

mylife said...

lupa hari nih, esok, lusa, tulat masih ada... sila upload juger gambar itu... aku mau tgk...

Zuraida said...

waaaa....

sangat gigih kawan2 aku.

thanks for the support ya.