Thursday, April 16, 2009

Shout : Aku ada poll nuffnang tu...sila jawab!

My cousin finally give me a bit of closure today as to our holiday plans are to be.

Since I am flying in on a weekday (thanks to the party next next Friday night, and Syafiq's wedding the day after) so there's not really much free time to go to the islands.....

Plus, my uncle (his father) had to go out on business so he has to stay in the office during the weekdays.....

Sigh.

Two big reason that crushed my white sand blue water dream.

Gamaknya akhir tahun ni aku kena bawa diri ke kawasan kepulauan atas duit sendiri.

Bummer.

So the plan now is to go free and easy and burn Manila's club scene down to the ground. Sigh. Sudah lama tak ke sana (and thank God kali ni I have the straight guys with me!) and it's definitely going to be an interesting 4 days.

*Errrmm....cuz, your Shih Tzu won't be too interested in me, won't she? If she's too friendly you might need to put her in a room somewhere*

Anyhow.....

With that I finally can go about town shopping for trinkets during the day and I thought, what the heck, I might bring some back and share the love with you guys, huh? So just a heads up on what's coming, I need to know what you will be interested in.

So I can bring more of what you want, instead of what I think you might want.

Boleh kan??

Sila jawab poll.

Kalau ada special order sila email saya. I will be free to entertain the whole of next week, and money should be in two days before I fly on 26th (that's the next next Friday y'all!!!!) so I can get you what you want.

Don't worry. I'm in a good mood. I am not planning to charge extra profit.

Apa2 pun sila jawab poll ya. More than 100 respond definitely banyak benda la aku bawak balik.

Ciao peeps!

Yeah. Ini sekadar suka ria.

7 comments:

mylife said...

weyh, where's ur poll lah? i cant view it anywhere? or am i getting blind?

p/s weyh, does this mean, boracay adalah gone with the wind?

Ms. Lili@ said...

saya sudah answer and saya suka bracelet!! :)

just so happened i pun baru put up nuffnang poll... hehe. tapi malu nak shout shout.. saya adalah low profile .. oh. :P

shasha said...

babe...aku tak idea la...huhuhu...yg penting kau selamat pergi balik dah le kot...ahaksss...

SJ said...

i miss Manila, the cheap and cool things you can get there and the nachos kat megamall

(not sure if megamall is still there, i was there 13 years ago! kihkihkih)

ZARA 札拉 [사랑해~] said...

heheheh~

nanti aku tekan2 poll itu syg~

Zuraida said...

uish...

baru 9 respondent ni...mana lagi 91?

Zuraida said...

zara...

thanks for dropping by! do come more often ya!