Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Vote for Foxy!!!!!!

*Farah dearie...this entry is for you*

My foxylicious blogger babe, Farah Foxy, is on the running to win the 1st Supermommy Amazing Blogger Award in the recent Supermommy Awards held here, and me, as the no.1 fan is making a big shout out to all my fellow readers to vote for her!!!!

*Our nominee at the center of attention....the hot mama Ms Foxy Farah!*

She's a blogger enthusiast and a very caring mom. Her son, Farrel, is so adorable, I wish I had one myself!

10 Reason why we must vote for Farah.

1. She's super hot! hahahahaah! If I am ever a mom, I want to have her body. Mind you she shrunk beatifully post pregnancy (even when she felt otherwise, I felt differently about it and I think she looks great).

2. she's caring not only to her son but also to her friends.

3. very supportive to other moms and moms-to-be.

4. Love reading her entries about her boo. He grew up fast *sob sob*

ermmmm....10 would make this entry too long. Let's stick to 4.

I bet you guys have heard a lot about her before from my past entries, so in support of her nomination lets all vote for her!!!

What? How to vote???

Go to her blog tomorrow, 15 April 2009. Click here. Its the voting day.


A banner to vote will be put up on the sidebar. Just click the banner and voila...your vote will be in!

I had a telepathic conversation with her baby boo recently and here is what he has to say....

*No matter what, my mom will always be my Supermommy Blogger!!!! Vote for my mom ya!!!*

*P/s : I nicked the pics from Farah's blog...hahahahaah!*

Jangan lupa ya semua esok pergi vote okeh!!!!

5 comments:

~LIZA~ said...

definitely i'll vote for her!!

Zuraida said...

yeah...itu sudah pasti!!!!

mari click banyak banyak kali...

missy f said...

THANK UUUUU.I BELANJA U NASI LEMAK THIS WEEEEKEND!!!! AHHAHAHAHA.THANKS IM SO TOUCHED.IM GLAD I M FRIENDS WITH U N THE OTHERS SUPERBS BLOGGER!LOVE U LONG TIME!!

Zuraida said...

oh farah...

you are most welcome.

NASI LOMAK????

BAHAYO NI.

hahahahaha....

shasha said...

sudah semestinya me akan vote jugak!!!