Sunday, May 31, 2009
*wink wink....muahahahahahahh! - gelak sendiri.Lariks!!!!*
.....made new friends! Met a couple who came all the way from Zimbabwe for the wedding on Saturday night and we're all bunked up at the same table.....and they are very very nice people!!!!
.....weddings, wedding and more weddings. Though I look practically like a zombie today with no make-up and really bad hair, but then I look absolutely stunning yesterday with my hair all nicely done-up in a chic up-do I had done at Peek-A-Boo.
*yeah. Of late only my long-time hairstylist turn hair-bestie, Mi, seems to know what hairstyle suits me the most down to the very last blowdry and hair-spray. So when I am in a bad mood or in expereiencing extreme crankiness, I better do justice by paying a lil bit more so that I'll be happy with my hair*
.....aku tensi sebab Peeja and Liza look stunning today, as compared to me yang kusut masai tahap dewa. Nasib baik Peeja tak pakai her fake lashes, otherwise I'm doomed.
Sekarang....rasa penat nak mati.
Kenapa la esok ken kerja?
Friday, May 29, 2009
B : is it in yet?
Z : i dunno.
B :u'r online, go check na. the earlier you finish the better.
It's in. Freaking mother load! At that very instant, I dread ever checking my emails and my account....now that it's in I just have to go to work.
*when I was just thinking about lazing around all day......mesti ada je benda yang have to ruin it*
So with that ranaplah segala angan-angan ku untuk jadi lady of leisure the whole day....
*my excess baggage...siap bawak buku costing okay sebab ingat nak tulis paper*
*close up sikit*
Damn the masseur is good today. Especially when she cracked my neck and back.
That contented look stayed for about an hour before all hell breaks lose and I have to run about town doing stuff again.
Sigh...so much for a holiday.
Things will be hectic till Sunday...will find time to keep in touch kay!
Thursday, May 28, 2009
At times like these when a lot of relationship q's frequently revisited me, I find solace in Carrie's words of wisdoms and her answers to the questions that I myself, sometimes wonder.
It's like watching (instead of reading) a relationship bible.I went back to the first episode of the first season.....and thanks God for making me buy the complete 7 season box set in Ho Chi Minh.....it might occupy my time for quite some time....maybe long enough for me to find solace and straighten out my own issues.
Not to say that everything these girls do can be made example of...but then there is no harm from learning from their experience and (mis)adventures ...... and at the same time benefit from it.
What inspire me most is the strength of their relationship, and how they constantly evolve through thick and thin, and somehow manage to pull through life obtsacles. Of course, nothing is perfect....but they made the best out of it.
Going back to them now. Don't wait up!
One of it...is this...
Aint the color nice???? Obviously I memang suka pink kan......but, it also comes in green.
Kan best kalau banyak duit and boleh beli apa saje in the world?????
*okay...nampak sangat its not something I am ever going back to do, but then at least buat sekali seumur hidup kan...baru boleh cakap "I have been to Sungai Mekong!!!!"*
Its a two hour drive out of time (kalau tak traffic jam) and thank God that day the traffic was smooth sebab public holiday kat sana. Nak tido the whoile trip down pun macam tak selesa sebab the road is quite bumpy.....so berjaga je la the whole trip....
Eventhough I slept only about 2 hours the night before.....
As soon as we get there we took a boat ride to a nearby village settlement...
The boat ride took about 15 minutes.
The village that we went to is like a cultural village. It has a small bazaar selling local goods in between low cost houses and displays how they produce their coconut candies......*the open bazaar* *Sweet coconut candies....sangat manis okeh. Macam gila sugar high...baru makan sebiji*
*one of the fruits they sell....cuba teka apakah itu???? Asam jawa ke*
*Me & Kom goofing around*
After the short walk along the bazaar and a coconut peeling demo later, we settled at a nearby stall to have tea mixed with honey...one of the famous local delicacy....
*bulat nye muka aku...sangat comel....inilah akibanya maka nasi tanpa henti 3 kali sehari selama 10 hari.....* *mini teacups - patutla semua orang vietnam kecik-kecik...portion semua mini-mini*
*Bomoh F memulakan pembuka kata...hahahahah!!!!(evil grin smacked on the face*
Okey, acah je ye. Takde baca-baca apa pun dalam air tu. Baca bismillah je sebelum minum.
Last but not least we got to hang out with the infamous Encik Ular.......
Recommended tip is about 10,000 Dong....that's like RM2. Nak bagi lebih pun takpe....ko tengokla macam mana dia senyum sampai hujung telinga lepas tu...
Up next : Mini boat rides!!!!!!
Hajat di hati nak je ke Thann Sanctuary or Khareyana Spa di PJ , but then belum tiba masanya lagi.....tunggu la mak cik dapat durian runtuh dulu baru boleh ke sana.....on a budget ni harusla pergi ke tempat yang affordable....
Kejap lagi lunch hour kena lari balik rehatkan minda kat umah. And change to spectacles.
I hate it when headaches get into the way of a good day.
Cya later peeps.
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Cik Peeja Panas-Panas dah update gambar lunch last weekend....so sape nak tengok piccas boleh pergi redah blog dia beramai-ramai....
*kalau aku dok tampal gambar yang sama pun buat apa kan???Save time....pi sana terus...pastu balik sini komen....hahahahhha....(gelak sendiri - peeja jeles*
Sape tak tahu link dia blog list tu ada kat sana - to the left to the left....
*or is it to the right?*
*Apocalypse sangat best...windu dah windu*
The Seventeen Salon is quite a laid-back place, it has two levels and each level had a separate band playing rock and roll (at the lower ground level) and hip-hop and pop (at the upper ground level).
The crowd is quite zesty, as compared to Napoly the night before. It's a Saturday, so memang pack tak hengatla....
And obviously, apart locals...banyak gila angmo!.
* New to the group...Sara and Adeline...they joined us from another dept**Do I look tired????Sebab penat gile okeh!!!*
We chileed there for about an hour or so before taking the cab to go to Apocalypse and get all rowdy (again)....
*di pintu Apocalypse*
The pics stop there....coz I browsed through the rest of the night's pics and boy I have to say ia sangat tak sesuai untuk tatapan umum.....
To give an idea of how "hectic" the hight was.....we went back at 5am and Chun Seng ended up like this.....
More to come : A day at Mekong River....
*I tag myself....so let me start this chain!!!hahahah!!!But, I did get it from another blog....so the source is here*
WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last beverage: sirap bandung ais and plain water.
2. Last phone call: Pada si "Lauk Hati Berulam Jantung"
3. Last text message: to Bailey!
4. Last song you listened to: Black Eyed peas - Boom Boom Pow.
5. Last time you cried: when I got my heart broken....since last week till last Monday
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice: i dated my ex on and off up to 5 times...gilo kan?
7. Been cheated on: oh definitely.
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: pernah!!!!!Looking back....i wish I could have shot him instead.
9. Lost someone special: my atok
10. Been depressed: Go figure okey...its so obvious there's always a lot of things I get depressed about.
11. Been drunk and threw up: Ni soalan trivia.....aku tak mo jawab.
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLOURS:
*bosan kah choice of colors? dulu aku rasa I use to like blue too*
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2009)
15. Made a new friend:Yes.....ramai okey....
16. Fallen out of love: Big time
17. Laughed until you cried: Yeah, kekadang the blogger babes tends to have that effect on me
18. Met someone who changed you: This year??? Not yet, and Gandhi had passed away
19. Found out who your true friends were: yeah, for quite a bit now.
20. Found out someone was talking about you: Dah sah sah aku blogger if I cared I won't be blogging aite?
21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list: I have a rule - Don't date your besties or your friends and their ex'es...so that a definite no-no. And don't date collegues either....it makes things....awakward.
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: 80%
23. How many kids do you want to have: 2.
24. Do you have any pets: Dogs! But can;t have them.
25. Do you want to change your name: Love it as it is!
26. What did you do for your last birthday: Let's not recap that.....sakit hati aku nanti! Kalau nak pi kat June entry last year and baca sendiri!
27. What time did you wake up today: 8.50am...pssst...don't tell my boss.
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: playing with the "I Love Nuffnang" button with my sis
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: spa time.
30. Last time you saw your Mother: few weeks ago.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: My paycheque!Hahahahah!
32. What are you listening to right now: MP3 not on
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: Tom Kurus!
34. What's getting on your nerves right now: being broke....
35. Most visited webpage: facebook,blogs
36. Whats your real name: Zuraida Abu Sarin
37. Nicknames: zue, kak zu ( pada adik2 aku yang terchenta la)
38. Relationship Status: confused
39. Zodiac sign: Gemini
40. Male or female? : Femal
41. Elementary?: Banyak okeh, aku anak askar
42. Middle School?: Form 1 to 3 kat MRSM Terendak, Melaka
43 High school/college?: Form 4 to 5 kat MRSM Taiping.....then masuk UiTM for 4 years
44. Hair colour: Undetermined....somewhere between black to brownish...i think my hairroots gets confused after all those coloring.
45. Long or short: Preferably off shoulder length
46. Height: 163cm
47. Do you have a crush on someone?: Always....sekarang ni Christian Bale
48. What do you like about yourself?: Everything! I am postive and zestful, and I usually get what I want ..... at the end of the day.
49. Piercings: Ears only. Nak pierce tummy but its too late. Wait till I suck them all out and become the next Jessica Alba....then I'll get them pierced.
50. Tattoos: Can't have them. Even if I could, I ni penakot ngan kesakitan tahap gaban.....I hate pain!!!!
51. Righty or lefty: righty
52. First surgery: can't remember any.
53. First piercing: My mom never told me when she got my ears pierced.
54. First best friend: Marina, but she's long gone
55. First sport you joined: teng teng and lompat getah kire sports ke?
56. First vacation:Philippines, me love mucho.....
58. First pair of trainers: dulu time sekolah, yak hengat la bila
59. Eating: Mommy's milk...hahahahah
60. Drinking: Mommy's milk...hahahahah
61. I'm about to: get lazy...this is freaking long
62. Listening to: My boss laughing...hahahahah
63. Waiting on: ??????
YOUR FUTURE :
64. Want kids?: Mesti mesti!!!!
65. Get Married?: Kalau nak anak mesti kawin kan? Or should I just adopt???
66. Career?:Obviously aku accountant tegar. *regretting the career choice but the too late to change*
WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes: eyes
68. Hugs or kisses: both
69. Shorter or taller: taller....sebenarnya dalam hati suka je jeajka 6 feet tall.
70.Older or Younger: For permanent mesti la older...tapi from time to time boleh je try jadi cougar.
71. Romantic or spontaneous: both
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: both
73. Sensitive or loud: balance of both....kena la hip and happening at the same time keen with the surroundings...kan??
D74. Hook-up or relationship: I hate random hook-ups
75. Trouble maker or hesitant: Me - I don't want any.
HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger: Oh yeah...hahahahaha.....7
77. Drank hard liquor: again soalan trivia yang i wsih not to answer.
78. Lost glasses/contacts: Pernah. Gila misearable
79. Sex on first date: NOPE
80. Broken someone's heart: Aku kan heartbreaker???
82. Been arrested: Nope.....aku budak baik. *kantoi kat sekolah kire arrested ke???hehehehehh!*
83. Turned someone down: Many times....those were the days man!
84. Cried when someone died: Mestila.
85. Fallen for a friend?: Oh.....back in elementary school.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself: 100%
87. Miracles: it happens....can;t deny that!
88. Love at first sight: yeah...sappy me kan?
89. Heaven: I'd like the idea of such a lux place....don't you? Gives you purpose....like if you do nice on earth you get a gold membership to a cool crib with endless luxury...sangat glam.
90. Santa Claus: I use too!!!!Imagine my frustration when I saw my uncle in the suit! Sigh! Filipino's can't be Santa's anyway....
91. Kiss on the first date: Maybe....if there's something something
92. Angels: Mesti. Sape nak kire dosa pahala nanti?
94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: hahahahah, yes.
95. Did you sing today?: Yeap, on Taylor Swift's Love Story.
96. Ever cheated on somebody?: yeap, tried that too
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go?: 5 years back and start over
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be?: hmm....is this a trick Q again?
99.Are you afraid of falling in love?: Nope. I like flirting and dating
100.Posting this as 100 truths?: ell yeah!
People I tag :
My ahli Kumpulan Diva "Ko Ado" - hahahahah ......dah baca ni sila buat copat!!!!
Tension okay, when people look at you as if you are not good enough because you weigh 10 pounds more than you're suppose to. Even worse when this so call "God"iva keluar statement macam " ish, I have to watch what I eat la" and "I can;t eat those....it's fattening" when they are thin as a stick and weigh less around 40kg.
Because seriously......dah la underweight, who are you to think bad about the curvy people? Some of them are not even obese kalau check they're BMI and vital stat's pun.
Maybe its an Asian thing....that Asian's are generally small and petite that being slightly full annd heavy is quite a big buzz. But too bad....ni bukan zaman dulu-dulu where people are deprived with the lux of life that you end up being small and thin, in fact, with the added nutrition we get and all those health jab, we all (Asians, tak kira la whatever race) grew up to be healthier (and bigger).
Tak percaya cuba compare your nenek-nenek punya old photos and your own old photos......mesti banyak beza kan? Time tu cara pemakanan, lifestyle and what not pun banyak beza.
So macam mana la nak compare apple to apple?
*Apa aku melalut ni?*
To me beauty is so much more than your dress size or your skin condition. It doesn't mean you're big - then you are ugly. No. It doesn't mean that you have freckles, you are ugly. Not that either.
Lindsay Lohan banyk je freckles tapi ramai je orang minat dia.
To me beauty is about being confident in your own skin, no matter what dress size, skin condition, type of eyes/nose/ears/legs...that you have.
*And of course...hati kena baik. Aku dari dulu lagi tak suka orang hati kering ni......memang buruk je la perangai at the end of the day*
And one person who is (both big and) beautiful to me is.....
I admire her confidence to achieve her very best. I admire her zest in life and the warmth and kindness in her eyes everytime he appears on stage.
Aku jamin kalau aku jumpa dia face to face mesti kena heart attack sebab jantung bergerak laju sangat.
She showed the world that size doesn not stop her from reaching out to the sky and going to the top.
*Not to mention her stint in Chicago the Movie kan....phewh, sangat sexy.....*
So why must people be intimidated with being big? As long as you are healthy....I think we all should take a step back and enjoy life more.
This shout goes to all my gal pals! Love the skin you're in!
*chewahh!!!!macam iklan Loreal*
Siap after work bergegas balik pi ehem-ehem (itu biar aku sorang je yang tau.....).....
Then pergi shopping-shopping baju kat One Utama....
When I finally decided on this.....
Ohhh yeah...PEFH is officially my favourite store now. On top of the dress, I also grabbed two more tops, in which my sis pun sangat soka!!!!! The price is absolutely fantastic, time tengah-tengah kering ni macam sangat mengujakan.
Everyone...go check out their stuff. I guarantee you will find something you like.*wink wink*
Before I keep on straying further...
I arrived at Era's house (my date....yeah yeah yeah, orang single kena selalu have girly night outs, so time event-event macam ni MESTI/WAJIB bawak single friends jugak!) at 8.15pm and she's not even dressed up yet. Sibuk kerja, nasib baik bukan kat ofis dia okey.
*Aku hampir kecewa....nanti kalau dapat seat tak best camne???*
But then she dressed up in a flash then buat aku rasa overdressed.....in which dalam kereta when she saw me, dia mula la gabra tarik make-up semua.....hahahahahah~!!!!!
But then its okay....
We manage to get to the registration counter on time to grab these....
And, met one of Era's neighbour.....who apparently got tix to the event as well....
*Era and Megat Fariz from Furizu.Net - showing off Era's "I Love Nuffnang" button!*
Uish....kalau tau dia datang kan boleh datang sama-sama and get nearby seats???
Sebab kitorang lambat....we only got the "I Love Nuffnang" button. Megat, on the other hand, got himself a sun shade for his car.
*whatever la, as if my car is parked under the sun kan.Hahahahaha..everyday park kat basement OU*
And while waiting for the movie to start on 9.30pm, we go jalan-jalan and cam-ho'ed...*Megat brushing up his modelling skills* *Me and Era - at the open air table of McD Cineleisure* *Megat giving Era a warning to stay off his fries...hahahaha...kidding* *My own diet-buster....seminggu 3 kali makan McD ni macam mana nak kurus???*
The movie was okay. Shoot me if you want to but I somehow prefer Star Trek better (maybe sebab Captain Star Trek baru yang hot!!!...I'm now converted to a new Trekkiee) but then bukannya bosan ke apa cerita ni....its action packed all the way.....so I bet those action buff's would give this movie a thumbs up.
*Its just too much action for me - after 2 hours the killing and bombings simply tires me out and I can't help but wonder when this movie will ever end....*
Anyhow, I must say that its a must-watch-at-the-cinema movie because I enjoyed feeling the base rumble underneath my feet and the elaborate sound system that comes with all the effects.
I myself got my own "I Love Nuffnang" button....
And my sister is also hearting it.....
I didn't bag the duffel bag (bummer!). Maybe next time.