Wednesday, May 27, 2009

100 facts about me - Don't ever think you know me well enough till you're done reading this...

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 100 Truths about you. At the end, choose 5 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.

*I tag myself....so let me start this chain!!!hahahah!!!But, I did get it from another blog....so the source is here*

WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last beverage: sirap bandung ais and plain water.
2. Last phone call: Pada si "Lauk Hati Berulam Jantung"
3. Last text message: to Bailey!
4. Last song you listened to: Black Eyed peas - Boom Boom Pow.
5. Last time you cried: when I got my heart broken....since last week till last Monday

HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice: i dated my ex on and off up to 5 times...gilo kan?
7. Been cheated on: oh definitely.
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: pernah!!!!!Looking back....i wish I could have shot him instead.
9. Lost someone special: my atok
10. Been depressed: Go figure okey...its so obvious there's always a lot of things I get depressed about.
11. Been drunk and threw up: Ni soalan trivia.....aku tak mo jawab.

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLOURS:
12. black
13. pink
14. purple

*bosan kah choice of colors? dulu aku rasa I use to like blue too*

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2009)
15. Made a new friend:Yes.....ramai okey....
16. Fallen out of love: Big time
17. Laughed until you cried: Yeah, kekadang the blogger babes tends to have that effect on me
18. Met someone who changed you: This year??? Not yet, and Gandhi had passed away
19. Found out who your true friends were: yeah, for quite a bit now.
20. Found out someone was talking about you: Dah sah sah aku blogger if I cared I won't be blogging aite?
21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list: I have a rule - Don't date your besties or your friends and their ex'es...so that a definite no-no. And don't date collegues either....it makes things....awakward.
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: 80%
23. How many kids do you want to have: 2.
24. Do you have any pets: Dogs! But can;t have them.
25. Do you want to change your name: Love it as it is!
26. What did you do for your last birthday: Let's not recap that.....sakit hati aku nanti! Kalau nak pi kat June entry last year and baca sendiri!
27. What time did you wake up today: 8.50am...pssst...don't tell my boss.
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: playing with the "I Love Nuffnang" button with my sis
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: spa time.
30. Last time you saw your Mother: few weeks ago.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: My paycheque!Hahahahah!
32. What are you listening to right now: MP3 not on
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: Tom Kurus!
34. What's getting on your nerves right now: being broke....
35. Most visited webpage: facebook,blogs
36. Whats your real name: Zuraida Abu Sarin
37. Nicknames: zue, kak zu ( pada adik2 aku yang terchenta la)
38. Relationship Status: confused
39. Zodiac sign: Gemini
40. Male or female? : Femal
41. Elementary?: Banyak okeh, aku anak askar
42. Middle School?: Form 1 to 3 kat MRSM Terendak, Melaka
43 High school/college?: Form 4 to 5 kat MRSM Taiping.....then masuk UiTM for 4 years
44. Hair colour: Undetermined....somewhere between black to brownish...i think my hairroots gets confused after all those coloring.
45. Long or short: Preferably off shoulder length
46. Height: 163cm
47. Do you have a crush on someone?: Always....sekarang ni Christian Bale
48. What do you like about yourself?: Everything! I am postive and zestful, and I usually get what I want ..... at the end of the day.
49. Piercings: Ears only. Nak pierce tummy but its too late. Wait till I suck them all out and become the next Jessica Alba....then I'll get them pierced.
50. Tattoos: Can't have them. Even if I could, I ni penakot ngan kesakitan tahap gaban.....I hate pain!!!!
51. Righty or lefty: righty

FIRSTS :
52. First surgery: can't remember any.
53. First piercing: My mom never told me when she got my ears pierced.
54. First best friend: Marina, but she's long gone
55. First sport you joined: teng teng and lompat getah kire sports ke?
56. First vacation:Philippines, me love mucho.....
58. First pair of trainers: dulu time sekolah, yak hengat la bila
59. Eating: Mommy's milk...hahahahah
60. Drinking: Mommy's milk...hahahahah
61. I'm about to: get lazy...this is freaking long
62. Listening to: My boss laughing...hahahahah
63. Waiting on: ??????

YOUR FUTURE :
64. Want kids?: Mesti mesti!!!!
65. Get Married?: Kalau nak anak mesti kawin kan? Or should I just adopt???
66. Career?:Obviously aku accountant tegar. *regretting the career choice but the too late to change*

WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes: eyes
68. Hugs or kisses: both
69. Shorter or taller: taller....sebenarnya dalam hati suka je jeajka 6 feet tall.
70.Older or Younger: For permanent mesti la older...tapi from time to time boleh je try jadi cougar.
71. Romantic or spontaneous: both
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: both
73. Sensitive or loud: balance of both....kena la hip and happening at the same time keen with the surroundings...kan??
D74. Hook-up or relationship: I hate random hook-ups
75. Trouble maker or hesitant: Me - I don't want any.

HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger: Oh yeah...hahahahaha.....7
77. Drank hard liquor: again soalan trivia yang i wsih not to answer.
78. Lost glasses/contacts: Pernah. Gila misearable
79. Sex on first date: NOPE
80. Broken someone's heart: Aku kan heartbreaker???
82. Been arrested: Nope.....aku budak baik. *kantoi kat sekolah kire arrested ke???hehehehehh!*
83. Turned someone down: Many times....those were the days man!
84. Cried when someone died: Mestila.
85. Fallen for a friend?: Oh.....back in elementary school.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself: 100%
87. Miracles: it happens....can;t deny that!
88. Love at first sight: yeah...sappy me kan?
89. Heaven: I'd like the idea of such a lux place....don't you? Gives you purpose....like if you do nice on earth you get a gold membership to a cool crib with endless luxury...sangat glam.
90. Santa Claus: I use too!!!!Imagine my frustration when I saw my uncle in the suit! Sigh! Filipino's can't be Santa's anyway....
91. Kiss on the first date: Maybe....if there's something something
92. Angels: Mesti. Sape nak kire dosa pahala nanti?

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: hahahahah, yes.
95. Did you sing today?: Yeap, on Taylor Swift's Love Story.
96. Ever cheated on somebody?: yeap, tried that too
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go?: 5 years back and start over
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be?: hmm....is this a trick Q again?
99.Are you afraid of falling in love?: Nope. I like flirting and dating
100.Posting this as 100 truths?: ell yeah!

People I tag :
My ahli Kumpulan Diva "Ko Ado" - hahahahah ......dah baca ni sila buat copat!!!!

2 comments:

peej said...

omg...aku x baca lg..
tp tgk ada 100 soalan..aku terus pitam ok..
ko gilo..??

Zuraida said...

hahahahah

earth to peeja.....dah buat belom tag ni???