Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Day I Went to Zouk for CLEO's Most Eligible Bachelor Bash (again!)

One of my chill babes, Era, got us tix to the bachelor bash at Zouk this year and (me, being the retired party girl) took the chance to get my skeleton's out of the closet and go boogie with it...


*sigh, dah lama ni tak keluar berparty, mampu kah?*


The party starts at 7.30pm, so I rushed all the way after office ends at 5.30pm.


*after a quick shower and light make-up...rambut pun tak blow okay, sebab takde time...sigh*


When I arrived my party babes were already at the front row and ready to enter....


*ok la, tak boleh nak gebang okeh...sebab regular pass je. But still, better than coming over with no invite kan???*


I have to say that some of the pics are a bit blur, tapi jangan salah faham okeh. Malam itu kami hanya ambil ini....


*Revive Isotonic Drink....so harusla lebih energetic dan sangat sober kan?*


First time aku clubbing minum energy drink.Hahahahaah!


*you want to see how heavy the crowd is????*


Scroll on......


*the crowd @ Zouk*


That was how heavy it was. Kan aku dah cakap banyak men kan????


Gilo. And we all thought there will be more ladies in the house. Obviously we thought wrong la kan. And with that heavy traffic comes all the unwanted wandering hands...


Uish....sangat tak boleh blah.


Nasib baik ada dia....


*oh Henry Golding....dapat a glimpse of you pun jadi la....hahahahahah*

*me...a tad dissapointed*


The downside of the super heavy crowd is that we can't see a single thing. Sigh. Time ni la aku berangan-angan mahukan VIP passes, so can join the crowds at the upper deck of the club but then , too bad.


So we left early. Tak tunggu pun till they announce the winner, and head to HRC for dinner.


*ok, jalan kaki pergi HRC from Zouk*


Sampai2 je I found out that I lost my drivers license and ATM card...boleh????


*muka spara tensi...nasib baik banyak food and we got a table*


*rakan cam-ho*


*rakan camho with her camera*


*my party people*


*this is about 2am*


I hereby wish to introduce my beloved DJ friend....


*Tony*


If you meet him say hi for me.....


We left when the dancefloor close.


Sigh.


Rasa macam tak nak balik je....hehehehe......


*penat, but still have to walk back to the car*


I wish to share a video tapi lambat pulak load. Next time je la....


Till tomorrow, have a good day folks!

4 comments:

shasha said...

hoh...hilang purse kah?...anyway..gambar henry tak clear...rugi rugi...

Zuraida said...

ish shasha....itu dah abis zoom dah ok, and guna night mode pulak tu....

tapi nampak kan itu henry???

hahahahahhah!!!!!

~LIZA~ said...

aku punya la scroll ke bawah nak tgk ur dress :D nice!

Zuraida said...

hahahhaa....

gila keji.

statement macam aku tak pakai baju je....