Monday, May 25, 2009

Feeling a little goth inside - but then my sunny summer mani and pedi is just killing the mood

I feel a little bit demented this morning so I put on a dark blue (almost black) eyeshadow - the ala goth look that I usually reserve for "nights-out" only because its so farking depressing under natural light....

Most of the time I am a simple person. My friends can vouch that I usually go easy on the make-up and prefers more of the au-natural face, but then tak tahu la....hari ni I wanted something dark.

Sigh.

Akan tetapi.....

It clashes very bad with my mani and pedi. Sigh. Big fashion no-no tapi ntah macam mana aku buat jugak hari ni....

Alkisahnya last Thursday I went to The Nail Parlour with my Female mag coupons to try out their silken smoothen pedicure that goes for 35% off...

*muka girangku nak buat mani pedi*

The service was superb!!!!!Plus, I did it at the branch with the least traffic - The Nail Parlour @ Giant, Kota Damansara - and the girls were kind enough to give me top notch service although I came in with a coupon.

They spend ages on my feet that had been poorly neglected this past couple of months and had turned these....


To these....


*oh, the color looks way better in real life ok. I love hot summer colors. Tak percaya tanya Tina*

Anyways, bila dah sampai ofis it struck me.....

"Tak ke pelik ada pink mani pedi's then suddenly mata gelap malam????"

Sigh.

Whatever la. Just got to work it.

2 comments:

shasha said...

meriah meriah...warna2 ceria utk menaikkan mood...heheheh

Zuraida said...

hahahahah....

summer colors semua cantek2 okay...sigh....

kalau boleh nak je try semua...