Saturday, May 23, 2009

First time on Premier Showing....

I would love to thank Nuffnang for the 2 premier tix they saved for me to view this....


*Terminator Salvation - Premiere Viewing @ Cineleisure on 26th May 2009*

I will be joining 50 other lucky bloggers and their partners to watch the movie first before the rest of the general population - hicksz - I like!!!!!! I am a movie buff and free tix to premiere's is a taste of heaven to me....heheheh...so mucho mucho gracias and love u loads!!!!!!

*Lain kali kalau ada tiket free boleh bagi lagi...*

How do I bag the tix?

Senang sajo......

I entered Nuffnang's Premier Screening contest for the movie last week by submitting a slogan “If I’m a Terminator, I Will Terminate ….” . I tried to find my entry again...but there's so many I can't see them anymore....heheheh...so there you go....if you want to know what I say go check out Nuffnang blogs ok.

*smile*

I myself have been an avid follower of the Terminator tv series and I have to say that I am very very interested to see the new and improved John Conner acted by Christian Bale. Its time that they have (really) HOT stars in the big screen.

*wink wink*

And guess what.....it get's more interesting.....

The best 20 slogans will win themselves limited edition Terminator merchandises as follows;
4 x Limited Edition Terminator Salvation Duffle Bag worth RM 200 each
4 x Limited Edition Terminator Salvation Car Sun Shade worth RM 150 each
4 x Limited Edition Terminator Salvation: Art of Book worth RM 100 (Hard-cover)
4 x Limited Edition Terminator Salvation Comic Book worth RM 50 each
4 x Limited Edition Terminator Salvation Companion Book worth RM 50

Will I bag it?

I suppose we will have to wait till Tuesday to know.....

No comments: