Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Got my heart broken over and over again....

Should I say more???

Men sucks. Life sucks. I wish I can turn back time and tell me (in the past) that the future (meaning present) will turn sour and I will get my heart smashed like mashed potato. That's even worse than having my heart broken to pieces.

This is when I look back and wished that....

.... I have listened to my friends.

.... I have listened to my mom.

.... I should have listen to anyone.

Sigh.

He will never grow a backbone and last night he admitted defeat. Up next after that particluar order is the "its not your fault thingy its mine" rendesvous that made me feel really really stupid for trusting my heart to another human being. Seriously, I was doing fine 2 years back when I was sceptical of men. My life's woes started with men. And they say its the women that cause all the pain and misery...what about our freaking misery you dumbwit? Whoever came up with that farking line should be shot....its a freaking lie.

And now here I am. Alone. In pain.

Please give me breathing space.

Please give me strength.

Please let this be the last.

5 comments:

Cik Kiah said...

you are not alone...

you have me...

also the brokenhearted girl...we support each other,ok?

i wont take no for an answer...

*huggssss*

puterikurekure said...

be kuat ok zue.
cian ko.

aku ada kat sini. ym je aku kalau ko nak bercerita ceriti. okeh?

*hugs*

Zuraida said...

cik kiah.....

*sob sob* nanti 14 haribulan kita pi Estee Lauder Model Search okey sama-sama.*sob sob*

cehcehceh....sempat lagi tu....

puterikurekure,
mekacih la. nanti ape2 aku buzz.

shasha said...

babe~!...jom gi makan2 jom...

Zuraida said...

jom....call aku...