Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I Can Relate to the Ghost of Girlfriend's Past

Note : This is a sticky mode entry, new entries follows.

Have any of your ex's ever haunted you???

Then maybe you should go and watch this movie! Sigh!


I had my share of psychotic ex-boyfriends and they are NOT someone/something I want to remember....
Just like in the movie, my ex was....
  • a hardcore playboy. Ask me why I am attracted to men like these and my answer is simple.....I don't know!
  • maybe because they're simply fun and I love flirting....
  • They ruin every single girly dream you have of forever and ever-after
  • Callous when you hit the door and say goodbye....and blame everything on you.

Sigh.

Men....can't live with them, can't live without them.

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE WHAT FATE HAS IN STORE FOR MEN LIKE THEM! SO I WANNA WATCH THE MOVIE!

Its screening in June, so hold your horses babe, another chick flick is hitting the stores and the man is very very delicious!A movie I can so totally relate and eager to know what happen's at the end, won't you miss it?

GOP_Poster.jpg

9 comments:

shasha said...

uikss...tgk tarikh ditayangkan tuh....special tuh...

Zuraida said...

i know!!!our bdays kan!!!!

*grin*

shasha said...

eh??..babe?? you pun 4th of June ke?? biar benar??

*sambil gosok2 mata...

Zuraida said...

babe,
mine is on 18th june la!!!!

lopa la tu....

Nana said...

heheh I pun nak gi tengok this cerita. hopefully I get to see it this weekend hehehe! JGN MARAH! hehehe!

Zuraida said...

ish, next week dah keluar kat UK?

*i mula nak jeles*

Dah tengok 17 Again? Zac Efron sangat hot!

*panas, panas*

shasha said...

hahaha...sorry...this time i tanda kat my calendar...

FaraMie said...

salam zu..

xsangka hang pun ada blog terjumpa plak..best kaa cita ni rs2 cam nk tgk gak
kenai kaa..ni akulaa farahazreen ex-tdk tp kita mmg xrapatlaa dulu

Zuraida said...

aaaa farah.....yeas, i remember u...satu batch kan?

best tak best itu aku belum tau....sebab cerita tak keluar lagi kan, tapi macam best je...

aku kalau hero hensem-hensem ni cepat je pi tengok wayang...

hehehehe.

nanti bila dah tengok i kasi tau ok.