Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My brothers from different mothers wants publicity.....

One of the my so-called "brothers" hollered at me when he saw this post in my blog and shot me a look and screamed...

"Who's your brother from a different mother????Why am I not in it???"

Hahahahahahahah.....

*well, kita ingat pompuan je vain and needs recognition kan.....laki pun sama la*

So here it is....

*one big happy family*

This was taken up last year in a barbeque party at my humble loft.

Since then I opened up to more newbies....3 more brothers and two sister.....






There you have it....one big happy family!

*Smile*

2 comments:

peej said...

ok..i don't wanna ask it here..
ur 'brothers' might read this..
xpe nanti aku tanya..teruja ni..
haha tetiba..

Zuraida said...

uish...kalau bab bab jejaka ni cepat aje...

hahahaha...

mana satu ni? ke yang pakai baju kuning dulu tu? Dia bukan brother aku (yet!).