Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Oh ...bila cik kiah dah bercerita......

Macam cerita cinta pulak....hahahahah...but then, this is a story of how I met Cik Kiah. Sape nak tahu ngan lebih lanjut boleh klik di sini.

To my newlyfound friend....

I have a feeling that you wont be a stranger through our chats, and I am very glad that we do meet. I hope this is the start to a great friendship....just like the ones I have with my beloved blogger babes.

I remember my first meeting them, how scared I was that they wont accept me.....scared as well over how different we could have been. I suppose its natural, feeling that way when you first step out your comfort zone.

But then now, I can never imagine what my life would be without them. Thanks for being a part of it.

xoxo

4 comments:

shasha said...

hmm...i understand the feeling...aku pun macam tu gak masa memula jumpa member blogger...heheheh

missy f said...

me toooooooo! welcome cik kiah! hehehe.i rasa life agak bosan takde old taste session!!

Cik Kiah said...

sob sob sob...

memang macam kisah cinta...wahahaha...

Zuraida said...

jangan nanges cik kiah!!!!Jauh ni.camne nak bagi tisu!!!!