Friday, May 8, 2009

Private previews galore.....

I finally launched my online sales blog today! Its up and running, and I have posted the first batch of my favourites to share! Do visit www.lovingpretty.blogspot.com and of course, you guys can contact me directly if you want a bangle or two.

I also have a collection of earrings for sale. I initially brought back about 38 single pieces but so far alhamdulillah, 16 had beeen taken in my private previews and phewh.....its selling like hot cakes, a lot of people is asking for more!

*sangat lega okeh...boleh la buat lagi next time I pergi berholiday..wink wink!*

*the night I met Cik Kiah!*

Cik Kiah got the first hand look at the stuff I got since she swing by uptown to pick up her shirts from me the very next day after I got back from Ho Chi Minh. Its our first date (chewah!!!!) and tak sangka dia sangat sporting okeh, we clicked straight away. Before this we only chat thru gchat, still we had loads of fun.

We parked our stuff at the Hailam Chicken Rice shop @ Uptown where she lost her track of time digging at 3 shoebox filled with bangles....

*tempting......berjam-jam kami di sana - atas permintaan Cik Kiah matanya telah diblurkan*

Thank God both of us tak kena halau ngan mak cik kedai tu...kan Cik Kiah????

I did buzz to some of my officemates on the treasures I brought back from my Manila trip, and diorang pun tak sabar-sabar nak private preview jugak, so today I brought my stuff to work, and showed them off during my threading session with Komala.

*Komala showing off the bangle she hacked from my shoebox! - she grinned so wide it can;t even fit a picture!*

*Jac admiring my stash*

Alhamdulillah, the response was good so far. I definitely have a positive feedback and the response is so everwhelming, I felt like flying back immediately to get more.

*Not that I can do it anytime soon. Duit dah abis okeh. So sila la semua beli stok yang sedia ada so that I can go get more???*

Huge grin smacked on the face!

And for the first time ever, a special photo op from our private threading sessions at office.....

*Komala doing Kak Sarah's eyebrows*

See Cik Kiah, kan aku dah kata kalau setakat buat kening aku tak payah pi Bangsar?

2 comments:

Cik Kiah said...

hahahahahaha.....

nice meeting u too...time flew so fast sampai tak sedar sebabkan rambang mata...hehehe...

babe,indeed u have a very multifunctional ofc...save time,save petrol n save energy...

next time kita pi makan dessert nak?

shasha said...

babe...next time aku pegi office kau je laa ek...ehehehe...bape nak charge tuh?? kih kih kih...