Thursday, May 7, 2009

The rush on the day before the long break.....

The day before the flight to Manila is very hectic. I woke up at 9am the very morning (after hitting the sack at 4am) to report my missing driver's license and ATM card....and to hop from one Maybank to another just to find out that I can't get my card done the same day.

Its really frustrating.

Thank God I have packed!

But since I have embraced the convenienced on M2U, I finally sorted my itsy bitsy pocket money withdrawal problem and by noon.....is back on track with my shopping list at hand.


*Future WAG @ Gardens shopping*

I grabbed Bailey's NB shoes and a pair of FitFlops for myself.

*my wonder sandals - can now NEVER EVER live without it*

I am so proud of it! Why? I was on foot for the next 10 days non-stop and didn't even feel a tinge of pain from all the walking from wearing this pair. I love it mucho grande!!!!

*even though sebenarnya teruja beli kasut ni since it's a so-called "built-in-walking-gym" that can exercise your calves and bum while you walk!Magic shoes!Fully endorsed by Oprah!Sape tak mahu???*

And since I am carrying Bailey's shoes, I put the sandals on his tab. Hahahahaah! Tak pe la, dia kan sayang aku...aku kan cousin kegemaran dia....satu sandal tak de la apa....

Kan?Kan?Kan?

I was so tired when I left Gardens at 3pm from significant lack of sleep....when Peek-A-Boo turned me down for a wash and blow I was practically at my knees begging for them to take me in....

*sebab takkan nak pergi wedding Syafiq ngan rambut buruk kot???*

Nasib baik minah kaunter tu baik. She squeezed me in at 5pm and by 6pm I was ready to go to Shagri La. The rest was history......I went for the wedding, I went clubbing with my party gals till 4am (yang aku sangat rindu tu) and later (without an ounce of sleep), head to the airport...

*Maintain kan?*

Gila saiko. Malam tu aje kena stop 2 kali dengan polis. Nasib baik ada polis report, kalau masuk lokap miss la flight pagi tu....


All went well. I said my sayonara. I slept in flight the whole journey (sebab penat nak mati), but then thank God all is well....I can't help but smile when I see Bailey at the parking lot!

Sigh.

More to come!

5 comments:

~LIZA~ said...

aku suka ok ko punya flip flop.. hahahahahahaha!

Zuraida said...

aku tau....

ko kan dah test sandal tu masa pi Burger Zone haritu...

hehehehe...

*aku clubbing kat Ho Chi Minh pun pakai sandal ni...boleh tak?*

Liza said...

Hi Zue,

I'm a silent reader but had to write today nak tanya how much were the FitFlops selling for in KL? And which kedai yg u beli ya? Sorry ye banyak plak soalan... just that i was told KL takde, kena gi SG..Hope you'll let me know soon!

Thanks!

Zuraida said...

Dear Liza (the silent reader)...

I pun ingat takde, tapi terjumpa haritu kat the Gardens Mid Valley.

U can get it kat Sports World, kedai tu kat 3rd Floor Gardens Mid Valley right in front the center escalator.

It goes for RM288 per piece.

Hope its useful!

P/s : Kat SG berapa? Kat manila pun ada, tapi beza dia 10% je.

shasha said...

hoh...sandal putih??kalo aku pakai kejap je sure dah comot...