Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Sneek peek to what I have in store....

I know I know, there's a lot of very eager people out there. I want to update my travel stories but my pics belum edit, so till then you guys have to wait....

*hahahahah...tunggu lagi, gila keji.....*

I wish to holler these peeps in advance...
1. Cik Kiah - got ur shirts! Lets schedule a meet up asap, there's a potential outstation job starting next week, and I might be out of town again!

2. Dayana - I got u 2 packs of dried mango, and I can't find the philippines fridge magnets due to lack of time, so bila u mau ambik???? Were you in KL last weekend???

3. Sha - I got ur Vietnam magnets, plus you have RM70 in change because in HCM there's no HRC, so got you the local magnets instead. Ok la kan? I think u still takde magnet Vietnam lagi kan.

4. Zie - I got you one magnet from HCM. Hope you will like it! Mau aku pos ka? Cepat la datang KL, agaknya kalau pos harga dia lagi mahal dari harga magnet...heheheheh....

Again, sorry sebab takde ole2 utk semua orang.....sebab mak hilang ATM card kan before fly so duit cash kat tangan kena selalu standby in case of emergency ke apa ke. So kurang la berjoli-katak.

To wet your appetites on the upcoming bangle sale that will happen on Monday, here's a taste of what's to come....


*obviously ni aku punya, so not for sale la kan...*

I dah book my sister after work tonight to help me take piccas. Took stock yesterday and so far we have 38 bangles (assorted) , 2 diamente choker and 2 diamente headbands , which is mostly between RM35 to RM50 ....and some more ex ones for XXXL size with super huge crystals embellishments...

Can't wait???

2 days je lagi, k? Takde gambar camne nak post?

7 comments:

~LIZA~ said...

yg ko pakai tu takmo jual eh?? cantik la.. :D

Anonymous said...

kak zue.. i called u on saturday to invite u to lia's bridal shower.. but no answer.. u were still in philippines ke laz weekend??

i tink i miyte be coming back to kl tis weekend.. nanti i give you a call eh..
thanks kaka zue!! ;)

dayana

Mrs LVoe said...

darling, u r so sweeeetttttt! tq zue

Cik Kiah said...

mari berjumpa...today?

Zuraida said...

liza...

wo, nak yang aku punya jugak.....

dayana,

ada miss call, tapi i kat vietnam kan?hahahaha.anyways, i heard u guys had fun. jeles i ok.

sha,

me sweet?macam red bull?

oh cik kiah,

hari ni? kat mana la tu?

shasha said...

uikss....org mau tgk gambar leee...hehehehhe

Zuraida said...

shasha,

hahahah...saje je aku buat ko tunggu, biar ko salivate lama sikit!