Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Terminator Premiere @ Cineleisure pics!

Oh first time pergi movie on free tix.....hahahahaha....movie buff like me excited nak mati!!!! Though sebenarnya its just another movie day out. But then since bukannya selalu kan, so feeling nak pergi tu agak terover-over sikit....

Siap after work bergegas balik pi ehem-ehem (itu biar aku sorang je yang tau.....).....

Then pergi shopping-shopping baju kat One Utama....

When I finally decided on this.....

*A simple black frock from Pink Evil's Fashion Warehouse, and vintage earrings from own collection*

Ohhh yeah...PEFH is officially my favourite store now. On top of the dress, I also grabbed two more tops, in which my sis pun sangat soka!!!!! The price is absolutely fantastic, time tengah-tengah kering ni macam sangat mengujakan.

Everyone...go check out their stuff. I guarantee you will find something you like.*wink wink*

Before I keep on straying further...

I arrived at Era's house (my date....yeah yeah yeah, orang single kena selalu have girly night outs, so time event-event macam ni MESTI/WAJIB bawak single friends jugak!) at 8.15pm and she's not even dressed up yet. Sibuk kerja, nasib baik bukan kat ofis dia okey.

*Aku hampir kecewa....nanti kalau dapat seat tak best camne???*

*muka kecewa dan separa teruja*

But then she dressed up in a flash then buat aku rasa overdressed.....in which dalam kereta when she saw me, dia mula la gabra tarik make-up semua.....hahahahahah~!!!!!

But then its okay....

We manage to get to the registration counter on time to grab these....

*our terminator tix!!!*

And, met one of Era's neighbour.....who apparently got tix to the event as well....

*Era and Megat Fariz from Furizu.Net - showing off Era's "I Love Nuffnang" button!*

Uish....kalau tau dia datang kan boleh datang sama-sama and get nearby seats???

Sigh.

Sebab kitorang lambat....we only got the "I Love Nuffnang" button. Megat, on the other hand, got himself a sun shade for his car.

Sigh.

*whatever la, as if my car is parked under the sun kan.Hahahahaha..everyday park kat basement OU*

And while waiting for the movie to start on 9.30pm, we go jalan-jalan and cam-ho'ed...

*Megat brushing up his modelling skills*

*Me and Era - at the open air table of McD Cineleisure*

*Megat giving Era a warning to stay off his fries...hahahaha...kidding*

*My own diet-buster....seminggu 3 kali makan McD ni macam mana nak kurus???*

*So how was the movie you say???*

The movie was okay. Shoot me if you want to but I somehow prefer Star Trek better (maybe sebab Captain Star Trek baru yang hot!!!...I'm now converted to a new Trekkiee) but then bukannya bosan ke apa cerita ni....its action packed all the way.....so I bet those action buff's would give this movie a thumbs up.

*Its just too much action for me - after 2 hours the killing and bombings simply tires me out and I can't help but wonder when this movie will ever end....*

Sigh.

Anyhow, I must say that its a must-watch-at-the-cinema movie because I enjoyed feeling the base rumble underneath my feet and the elaborate sound system that comes with all the effects.

I myself got my own "I Love Nuffnang" button....

*yeah....Nuffnang rocks!*

And my sister is also hearting it.....

*yeah...Nuffnang rocks!!!!!hahahahahah!!!!*

I didn't bag the duffel bag (bummer!). Maybe next time.

5 comments:

shasha said...

owhh..ari tu ada mention pasal goodie bag...mana dia? itu pun terlepas kah?

Zuraida said...

takde....kawan aku lambat semua abes....

sigh...

Zuraida said...

oh lupa pulak...

dapat satu botol rexona for men jugak masa masuk tengok wayang.

hehhehe...apa la aku nak buat ngan deodoren lelaki kan???

Lord Maggot said...

Zue,

You boleh jer pakai deodorant tu. Bukan ada orang tau pun. Kan?

I nie jenuh la nak cari blog you. Last last I found your blog from...

JENG JENG JENG...

Google analytics. Lol..

:P

Zuraida said...

Lord Maggot...

dah bagi orang pon...hahahha....kan aku cakap dah dari awal, u google je mesti jompa....