Tuesday, June 9, 2009

All whamed up.....

What a day. I dropped by gym after work.Proudly running for about 40 minutes (100 cal per 10 mins!hahaha!new record!) and left my number at the RPT booth for personal training. I have 3 more sessions left which has been long paid for, and since I am in the mood to start doing weights, so I better put it to good use.

Left the gym at record time coz I don't want to pay an extra buck for parking and decided that my beloved lil car needs a wash. Quick stop at Shell and 15 minutes later voila.....very very clean. Aku soka!!!!Hahahahah!!!

Anyways, those were not today's highlight.

The thing is with the panggilan pulau project now set in motion, it crossed my mind that I should start getting comfy with my bikini, or at least with showing skin in public. Sigh. Tak guna la kan kalau beli then tak pakai langsung sebab tetiba je hilang self-confidence. Sigh. So from now onwards I have to plunge into the pool (that I hardly use) to unleash that inni mini miny comfidence that is locked somewhere inside me.....

So today is not such a bad day to start.

So dengan gigihnya I put on the piece I bought from Manila and went straight down to ground floor.

Sigh.

Mula-mulanya macam menyesal....because the pool is filled with kanak-kanak between 18 to 20 years old. Sheesh. But the what the heck.....I plunge in anyway.....

Thank God I did.

15 minutes later 2 hot and very well built guy swing buy and OMG....what an eye-candy.

Hahahahahah....

Me swim...then stop and drool....and swim....and try to not look at them and stop and drool....

Sheesh.

Tak boleh jadi. Oh puhleaze.....jangan la buat obvious sangat.

Sigh.

At the end of my 40 minute swim, I cepat-cepat go out of the pool and lari balik. Hati berdetup-detup. Sigh. Tak boleh jadi, tak boleh jadi......

Esok kena pi pool lagi....

Wink wink.

6 comments:

shasha said...

cuti sekolah budak2 memang ramai kat pool...tapi kau ada sebab munasabah nak gi lagi kan kan??..heheheh..mana la tahu kot2 esok2 ada no telephone lak terselit di celah2 towel??

*sengih2 sambil angkat2 kening...

peej said...

woo hoo..gigih bersedia sedia untuk panggilan pulau..
serious x sabar sampai mimpi2..haha..

f.i.e.z.a said...

go go!heheh..cant wait nak baca cerita selanjutnya.. *winkies*

Zuraida said...

shasha....

nombor terselit celah towel???meh kita nantikan....

peeja,

harus, harus...nanti aku sorang je yang ada orange peel sekati korang semua pitam kat pantai tu...

f.i.e.z.a,

oh suke ye mamat kat pool??ok ok, nanti kalau ada i kongsi lagi...

hehehehe

*smile*

Tina Najib said...

hahahaha

semangat sehhh
i nak gak bikini.. tapi tak la pakai bikini je.. ada kena tikam dgn suami sendiri, hehehe..

Zuraida said...

uish...tinggalkan aje dia suruh jaga baby...

hahahahah....