Monday, June 29, 2009

Among all days.....

Today is among the days I least blog about anything....for obvious reason orang yang tengah mati akal and depress mesti la takde mood nak berblogging. But then its also among the days that I got the highest hit counter with just a single entry.....mostly sebab orang google KLue Urbanscapes and then...there's this....

*cancelled wedding and later married the same person*

Apa kes? Its so not funny. Especially on the day that I feel absoluetly idiotic over the fact that I'm completely f**c*d up again.....

I felt this slightly numbing pain inside me and I have to constantly try to focus on other stuff (like work?) to just push aside the feeling to cry. Its damn phatetic. I cried to at least 6 people last night, and that doesn't count the 3 that actually dropped everything they were doing and rush to my place with a bunch of chips and coke and chocolates.....and watched Sex and The City re-runs with me till 5am in the morning.

I am freaking lucky to have such friends. Rest assure that I will return the favor (in any form, not necessarily a shoulder during heartbreak), so just name it ok, just name it.

*I even have an offer from a guy friend who would go and talk to the bugger and draw some senses, but then what's the point, kan???If someone had made up their mind berbuih la cakap macam mana pun you still got freaking f**c**d up in the end. Sigh*

My attempt at bravery is clogging my throat and I am somehow feeling massive dryness as if something (or rather somewhat) is stuck there. Teringat iklan Strepsil yang ada benda bulat mesin tersangkut kat kerongkong tu...scary. Sigh.

Tolong la jangan jatuh sakit. Its so not the time to fall sick.

I should look forward now. Perit pun takpe, hidup ni macam roda.One day things will get better, so I just have to stop trying to look back now.

*Wenchu keep on saying...."there's a whole forest, jangan sebab satu balak u bakar satu hutan, cengal pun bagus jugak...."....hahahaha!boleh tak?statement apa ni? Balak tak sama ngan cengal??? I keep on telling her that cengal is a type of balak, but she just keep saying that its two different thing*

Smile.

7 comments:

peej said...

it's ok babe..just fews more days to go..
then kita bersuka sakan di pantai ye..
aku pun masih kesedihan kadang2..tp aku rasa lg elok xde terus kot..sbb if kawan aje pun x guna..sbb mesti kita akan hope for something..so xpe..x payah terus..lg lega ok..

ShirVen said...

zu, i understand how you feel, be strong ya. We only live once but if we do it right, once is more than enuf. skrg mmg sedih but someday bcos of kesdihan ni, you gonna be very strong.Trust me, i ever feeled it, and now i more calmed and relax hdpi mslah. Cheer up girl!!!

shasha said...

gila aih sapa yg google tuh...anyway..hopefully things will be ok soon..and i can see your cheerful face again babe...

puterikurekure said...

kuat k!
kalau aku dekat, lama dah aku dgr bebelan ko tu.
apsal ntah tetiba aku teringat zaman kite kat maktab. biarpon kite tak rapat masa tu, tapi ko boleh cerita macam2 kat aku.

love u noks! mmuahhhh!!!

Syen said...

nak lalu kat blok ni..

Syen said...

kes apa ni?

Zuraida said...

Syen,

sila lalu, no problem. kes apa? kes patah hati le. lampi la u!