Friday, June 5, 2009

Demam.....

I was down with fever (and slight flu) since yesterday and it was quite bad to a point that I can't pull myself out of bed till later at noon....

*alasan???oh tidak sama sekali. this is the real deal*

I hate it when I get sick that way. Sampai hari ni I still have this headache yang berdenyut-denyut bagai nak mati....

*orang nak mati sakit kepala tak???*

However....

To add a little tint of silver lining to the much clouded day, a got a long awaited call (finally!!!!) and now I am happy to say that its quite a relief, I am finally moving on. Though its slightly a bit under my expectation, but I am counting my blessings and looking at it positively. Maybe this thing is the fresh new start I am looking for. So I am hoping that I could make the best out of it.

*This month seems to be a good month.....so far I'm liking it!!!!!!!!*

Okay, I have quite a bundle of things to clear at the time being and when I'm done I'll update more okay! I am so excited to blog about this new "designer cake" store I found at the Gardens Mid Valley recently....so stay tune!

No comments: