Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Feeling light and on top of the world....

Just got out from an hour long shower and I have to say its very very refreshing....

*Apa?Shower sejam??*

Yes. I did my own version of mini spa. *though baru je pi spa last Friday*. I scrubed and exfoliate myself clean, followed by my body oil...rinse it free and splash on my body lotion.

Oh sangat refreshing. My body is somewhat light. My head is somewhat cleared. I felt so blissfull and happy inside. No stress, no worries....

Kan best kalau tiap-tiap hari ada feeling macam ni???

Maybe its good that we pamper ourselves from time to time. In fact, its even better if we make it a daily ritual. Tapi sakit la kan kalau tiap-tiap hari nak dok kat bilik air mandi sampai sejam. Knowing me I'm always the one yang spend 15 minutes tops dalam bilik air....

*huhu...jimat air*

Anyways, badan dah ringan ni best pulak kalau boleh terus hit the sack, so I am calling an early night.

So night night sleep tight!

1 comment:

shasha said...

now that u mentioned it...aku dah lama gila tak buat body scrub...sejak mentol bilik air terbakar..mandi pun pasal lilin...romantik sungguh...!