Friday, June 5, 2009

Hello y'all!!!

I ran out of ideas today.....and with the headache plus flu plus fever and whatnot, harusla rasa macam tak de mood nak berblogging.

So I only hop on and about other people's blogs the whole day to catch up with things. Sigh. No worries, when the ideas starts to kick in I will start writing again.....

.....about my non-stop ramblings in my head, that seem to go on and on and on.....

.... latest in season fashions I observed (oh yeah, more on bags, shoes....make-up)

.... still got tons of Vietnam holiday pics! hahahahaah! And dearies, I am planning another one (which is still in the pipeline) and I am crossing my fingers that I can make it sebab I nak sangat pergi this place!!!!Huhu!!!!!.....and by that, expect more holiday pics and tips!

.....of course, more gym stories....hehehehe....

*and yes Cik Fiza, I have been going to the gym on Monday and Tuesday and god forbids kalau aku tak sakit semalam....I would have been there yesterday. Back on the exercising track....so apa lagi, bila mau enrol ni???*

Sigh.

I want to send out a huge hello to my new silent readers!!!!Have been monitoring my stats lately (via Nuffnang) and noted new faces who recently drop by. You're most welcome to participate (coz I love interactive input!) and will also be visiting your sites soon.....

*of course, I bloghop when I have the free time, so its no surprise if I popped by kan???*

Blogging had brought to me dear friends....bak kata Liza, my very own kawan-kawan alam maya, and I have been enjoying it so far. I have never expected it to be a medium to meet new people but I'm definitely liking what I have now.

Hugs!

3 comments:

ShirVen said...

yap, alam maya can brought out a good friend, yg penting honest :)

Zuraida said...

i agree with shirven!!!

shasha said...

agreed~!!..and it was nice meeting you the other day babe!