Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I would love it if I can be part of 3R too!!!!


Disclaimer : Ini bukan iklan berbayar. Ini adalah kata-kata semangat dan pendorong bagi adik-adik untuk mencuba sesuatu yang baru....

Its been one months already since the 3R team had gone on a search for 3R newbies.Obviously, I'm not the only one who noticed it...coz the ad has been on loop in every single blogs I visited over the past month.

I remember the day I saw my first 3R episode on TV. Then I whad just recently joined the workforce (yeah, about 7 years ago, how time flies) and I remember rushing back from work just to catch the show. Then, going off early is not that easy....being in audit I usually tab in late hours but....i found ways. hahahaahah.

*ini semua salah housemate aku si Che Farah tu.....*

I loved the show because it focuses on a lot of issues dealt by young adult women. On top of that the content was fresh and the host was fun! I soka!!!!! I found these women are very inspiring as an individual....and it surprises me how they grow to be such wonderful women with great careers ahead of them.

And now, about 7 years later, they are searching for fresh new faces! Oh my....if I'm ever eligible, dah lama aku sign up okeh! Hahahahaah!Too bad...I am nowhere between 19 to 24 years old....but...if you are, I am here to put encourage you...

Adik-adik sekalian, sila lah tryout jadi the next hip tv host!!!!

Bagaimana?

Senang saja....

Just click the ad above on 3R search for new faces with Dove or go to the website from here. Then at the main website, click the icon "hip new faces for tv" (second pic above) and follow through the registration process!

Its that simple!

If you are "the kind of girl they are looking for" ......get ready to be called for auditions!

Yeay!

I am very excited to see who get chosen. Kalau someone I kenal even better la kan?

*smile*

Note : Peeja, Noy, Farah, Tina....aku tau korang still eligible....tak mo try ke???

4 comments:

peej said...

kau gilo apo..
aku dah sah2 dah tuo ok..

Zuraida said...

hish....

matematik aku tak betul ko?

Nonoy said...

i dah buat. few weeks back.
takde respon ponnn.. ;p

Tina Najib said...

hello...

i adalah 27 tahun dah weyhhh...
hehehehe