Wednesday, June 10, 2009

It's crazy okeh.....but the mango stucky rice was awesome

Sorry no updates earlier. I was kinda like terawang-awang the whole day, partly because was happy that the stint at this office is almost nearing to and end, and the "communications" had been made clear that its a confirmed go.

Sigh.

I can't hope for more. So far the month has been treating me good and I feel blessed. Alhamdullillah, things had finally turned to a sunny chapter and it's promising.

*Not that I hope for greener pastures, but at least it's something I can work on...wink wink*

Plus there's the panggilan pulau.

*Oh mari mari kita berpulau mari!!!!!*

Hahahahaahaha.

Anyways....went to the OU Shoe Clearance sale at the mall's Bargain Corner and I have to say I was very very dissapointed. Sigh. Aku yang shoe-holic ni pun can walk out of the place empty handed...that bad.

Kalau any of you ada plans to drop by later after work,kuburkan aje la....trust me, its so not worth all the trouble.

Dah dissapointed tahap gaban tu harusla pi makan comfort food, so we went to Good Morning Bangkok and I had these....

*beef padprik - to sweet for me, and not spicy enough! sigh*

*shared a plate of mango sticky rice....ini heaven okey!!!!tak rugi beli!*

OMG, whats gonna happen to my diet? Today stay lama sikit on threadmill.....

After lunch biasa la, kena pi rounding kereta. Kalau semalam I got comfy behind a C class, today I got cozy behind a Vios....

*pun equally best jugak....sebab aku passenger...*

*OMG....muka macam kena langgar bas. Pucat nak mati*

*to prove that I AM AT THE BACK SEAT!*

Sigh.

Nak update apa lagi? Mau gym stories?

3 comments:

shasha said...

lepas ni tak bole nampak u di sini kah?..anyway..gym story pun ok gak...

puterikurekure said...

pernah makan sticky rice ngan durian je la. sedap gak.

oh. pakai eyeliner sambil berpeluh2? apakah?

(ini komen untuk 2 entri. hehehe)

Zuraida said...

hahahaha...

ada je i kat sini shasha, umah i kan depan OU je...

intan,

durian sticky rice? macam pulut durian la ye??hahahaha...itu memang favourite aku tu...