Friday, June 26, 2009

My LHUJ's Birthday Party @ HRC!

Despite my tight deadline, I can't dissapoint my LHUJ who wants to go out and have fun for his birthday so I went off work by 9pm and cepat-cepat bersiap and pick up Peeja at her place.......

The thing is its been quite a while okeh since I drop by HRC (yeah, being last was after the Cleo event thingy in May with Era's buddies) and I had a jolly good time. It was not so crowded, yet enough people around because there's 2 other groups celebrating birthdays as well the same night.

In amidst rushing and to get ready, I tertinggal my cam at home. Nasib baik Peeja is very very camera handy, or otherwise no pics of my first night berfake eyelashes!!!!


*Senyuman sejuta dollar*

We got all excited about the new toilet, because they have all this round mirrors so dalam bilik air pun sempat cam-ho.....



Meet my friend Ryn......

She just opened a salon in Ampang - The Mode Salon- and I am having my hair done there next month. I did mention I need new color kan. So since we're friends and she has great hair herself....harusla nanti I pergi sana. Will be a great change from Peek-A-Boo.

*or maybe I get a cut at Peek-A-Boo, and later get my color done at Mode...so that the hair style takde la shocking sangat kan?*

*Birthday boy*

Because its a weekday the party ends at 2am. Yeah, takkan nak berjoli katak then esok tak kerja kan.

We stayed back for light food and drinks at the Melting Pot cafe @ Concorde and look what Peeja did to my new wristlet.....

*tumpah kuah sate*

Nasib baik tak visible okeh. Dah la baru seminggu lebih!!!!!

*takpe-takpe....aku tetap sayang kamu*

6 comments:

shasha said...

nampak nampak the lashes..heheheh..pakai la selalu..nampak mata besar sikit...lawa!

chics said...

Apa kata kau dan Peeja terus pergi letak temporary fake lash, lagi senang tayah tanggal! Tido pon feeling ok

Zuraida said...

shasha,

OMG ok kan???

chics,

ada yang tak payah tanggal???senang pakai tak???

chics said...

Orang salon yang pakaikan, so kau duduk diam2 je, tapi maybe nak jaga leceh sikit. But still!

Nonoy said...

kuah satay tumpah.. hahahah gila keji pija. nasib sikit.

Zuraida said...

its ok, dah tak nampak pun nonoy...