Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Random babbling

  • Still felt slightly dumb over a lot of things.
  • I am not feeling too good. My throat is painful as hell. Its driving me crazy.
  • Despite having a sorethroat I would have to sit in for a conference call and (possibly) speak. Definitely feel like killing myself and let the goons take over everything upon my death.
  • Can't wait to go out!!!! Feeling so couped up that the last place I want to be is here.
  • Cik Kiah ajak pi buka puasa. The thing is I have been in the office everyday till after 9pm since last week. I don't think today will be any different....so sorry have to call a raincheck on you.
  • Kan best kalau banyak duit and ada private jet? Money does cure the pain to some extent.
  • Despite sakit tekak I still had the yummylicious parmesan cheese bun from the cafe downstairs. But then in between creamy cheese I can feel the prickly pain as the bun pass through my throat. Macam torture je. Nasib baik favourite.
  • Another week to go before I said my goodbye's and looking forward to it!

7 comments:

Cik Kiah said...

no worries,babe...next time ok?

lama lagi bulan rejab nak abis...hehe...

Shmea said...

i hate sore throat. get well soon, kak zue.

mummy+son+dotter said...

beb, cant wait for u to join me! aku adalah sgt boring n sangap.

Zuraida said...

cik kiah....
thank u!!!!aku ada kat KL free as a bird onm 13th and 14th july, kita jumpa then nak?kita makan sama?

lea shmea,
yeah....i hate sore throat big time.thanks babe.

Ika,
hahahahaah!!!!aku dengar ko agak stress di sana....kenapa??

shasha said...

errr...kalo kitaorang ada flu saja sudah kena halau dari office laaa....

Zuraida said...

brstnyer la kalau macam tu shasha....kitorang kalau ada flu pun dok la kat ofis ni...

Cik Kiah said...

akan aku update mu nanti ya...

kita celebrate post n pre birthday...

:-)