Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Time When Everyone At Work Seems to be Fashionably Evolving

I am officially jealous. People in office seems to have new bags, new shoes, new suits, new handphones.....and the list goes on. To top it all they also color their hair, put on excessive amount of make-up and strut designer bags like mad....

*okay...I'm exaggerating....still, suddenly everyone is getting fashion savvy....semua benda-benda baru...*

*sigh*

In which suddenly aku naik emo pulak. Everyone is strutting new stuff and me???

Same old top....same old bottom....same old hair.

Sigh.

Ni yang nak buat total makeover ni.

In which.....hmmm....I think I need a lot of things like....

Shoes...bags....pants....skirts...suits....kemeja....

....and the list goes on.

Sigh.

Why the hell can I just be satisfied with what I have? Ni mesti mid year blues and the craving to shop. Gila saiko....it just have to come time-time tengah-tengah tahun, tengah-tengah bulan (in which obviously my pay dah separa depleting) and tengah excited nak berpanggilan pulau.

In which later will confuse me....work wear or beach clothes?

Sigh!!!!

Again.....kenapa la bapak aku tak cap duit?

4 comments:

shasha said...

babe...kalo bapak kamu chop duit agak2 aku leh tumpang tak?? nak le sikit.....ehehheh

Zuraida said...

aku rasa kan...kalau bapak aku la cap duit semua orang mau tumpang....

so agak bias la kalau tetiba ko sorang je dapat kan??heheheheh....

Nana said...

OoOOo i feel you babes! seriously. I think this blogging is doing me more harm than good. Tengok cam rasa macam its a race rather than a something pleasureable .. mind you .. kalau I tak de kat UK ni forget designer stuff. memang I beli petaling street aje. I can shop because i earn in pounds. Isk! scary doh!!!!

I think I need to stop my blog hopping activities hahaha! what do you think?

Well my darling. it does not matter who you wear. So long as you are you!!! That's what I think! :P

Zuraida said...

Oh Nana....

kalau u balik nak ke u pg Petaling Street???Its different okay sekarang compared to years back....lagi scary and menakutkan.

Sigh.

Jangan la stop blogging and bloghopping. I nak tengok more of ur piccas!!!!I soka!!!!

And yeah, doesnt matter what I wear as long as it is me! Will keep that in mind...

*still, nak wardrobe baru....heheheeh*