Sunday, June 7, 2009

The Weekend I ditched all the Weddings I have to attend to for Myself - Part 1

I have to apologize to my friends for actually "not attending" their big day.Despite my calm exterior I do feel slightly feverish...so macam tak best la rasanya nak pergi kenduri.

Nasib baik I have a whole cavalry fill of antibiotics and meds, so that kept me going.

My Lauk Hati Ulam Jantung (LHUJ) decided that this year, he's making up to me on all his shortcomings by giving me cash for my birthday. Huhu.....walaupun aku sakit hati....hati rasa terubat sikit bila dengar the ultimate "kaching!!!!" so takpela, I forgive him for now. Hehehehe....

*Dalam hati dah terbayang-bayang kasut kat Nine West.....timing sangat cantek okeh, kena OneCars member preview sale at NineWest starts on Wednesday with huge discount.....sigh....see how easy it is to buy my forgiveness????*

Deman panas out of the window, demam shopping kicked in and by noon I was already at gardens Mid Valley and cam-whoring at Levi's....

*oooh yeah....perfect fit of my very own Bootcut Levi's Curve - hahahahah - soka hati!!*

I tried the straight cut too...but then I was not hearting it. So I walked out with only a pair. But then, I was on top of the moon.....sebab ada size...ngeh ngeh ngeh.

We went for a stroll in the mall and grabbed a couple of tee's at Marks & Spencer as well for himself. Tengah jalan to Pastis for lunch, passed by Coach and found out that.....

*kejinya!!!! They are having clearance!!!*

When I saw the line and the "Clearance" sign I mula la menggelupur kan. Hahahahah. But then LHUJ was being nice, dia temankan I masuk Coach to window shop.

At the end I walk out empty-handed, coz the bags that I like is not on sale anyway.

*Mak aih...the new optic bags and pouches sangat comel!!!!Especially the ones in pink!!!Kalau tak diingatkan that I promised Komala that I won't get anything pink anymore....mau je aku menangis kat Coach tu nak satu!!!!*

Sigh.....

Had a light lunch at Pastis @ Gardens (located at the open air area in front of Isetan Gardens) and had a scrumptious chicken pie and Revive mixed juice....

*Revive - mix of apple, cucumber, kiwi and lime (maybe) - so refreshing, LHUJ got 2*

*my half-donned chicken pie.....so lazat I forgot to take pics of it...*

*see my happy face! sodap okeh!*

Went home immediately after lunch and took my meds....slept the whole day sebab the flu meds they gave me to clear my (slightly) blocked nose is very very drowsy.

I woke up slightly after 8pm feeling very hungry and tersangat la mengidamkan ayam penyet di Waroeng Penyet @ Curve. And since semua orang "have something" at such late notice, I end up at Curve alone and hungry....

*the Curve's flea market...it has been ages since I've been there, and so happening!!!sigh!!!*

*oooh, my ayam penyet and soda es...best best!!!*

Just have to love it!

OMG- banyak gila makan today. Hahahahah!But the day is not at the end yet coz Era called me later at midnight, and sebab I ikot dia keluar makan....hari ni naik demam lagi...

Sigh.

Tapi soka. Wth. Wait for Part 2 to know what actually made me homebound today.

*grin*

6 comments:

shasha said...

babe...next time if you need company...roger2 laaa...dekat sgt ngan umah aku tuh...

Zuraida said...

haahhaaha
ish...nanti laki ko tak marah ke?
anyways aku dah save number ko...apa2 aku roger je kay.

Zuraida said...

haahhaaha
ish...nanti laki ko tak marah ke?
anyways aku dah save number ko...apa2 aku roger je kay.

Tijah said...

yer....tengok hepi face tu...mmg konfem pie tu sodap!

arghhh!!! meleleh salivaku...

Zuraida said...

pie tu memang sedap....smile....nak lagi nak lagi...

shasha said...

heheh...laki aku cuma ada kat sini sbln sekali...selebihnya aku adalah "bujang"...huhuhuhu