Wednesday, June 17, 2009

You spin my head right round right round.....


Despite all odds, I manage to get things done. Or at least things that should be done today is finito.

*smile*

But then my head is spinning. Maybe sebab I gastrik and they took my blood twice. Darah aku sangat la precious okeh....mamat tu ngan sedap gigi je cucuk and ambik 2 picagari. Sigh. At the very moment I think my heart rate was spiking dy (kalau ada bunyi heart rate monitor mesti dah macam boleh buat satu hospital gabra) and I tried my very best by thinking happy thoughts.....but when Humpty Dumpty dah berkali kali fell off the wall and the lambs seems to be jumping aroung Humpty Dumpty's wall....it gets quite troublesome okeh.

Sigh.

*Yeah. I think of ol'fairy tales and nursery rhyme everytime I'm poked....no biggie. It helps me relax. My happy place....suka hati aku la kan*

The thing is with my gastrik pain and all harusla aku cranky the whole day.

Sigh.

Kan best kalau boleh pergi spa?

Anyways, I'm off for tomorrow. Its my birthday and I plan to get some R&R. But no spa'ing though......nanti tak berpanggilan pulau pulak nanti....

*Apa kaitan???none at all....*

But......

I do look forward to Friday Night. My favourite gal pal Komala and Wen Chu is throwing me a bash (okay, not really mine alone....it's mine and Nikki's....yet still, a reason to partay!!!!) and I better get well soon.

So lots of water and rest tonight.

Kiss kiss.

*oh masih kena demam chics*

7 comments:

Nana said...

heheh Happy early Birthday then. takut esok I terbusy and tak bukak blog hehe!

shasha said...

Babe..thinking of meeting you tomorrow after work...but if you have other plan..it's ok then...have a blast birthday tau~!!

puterikurekure said...

HaPpY BiRtHdAy ZuE!
mmuahhhh!!!!

:)

Sweettooth said...

get well soon ya.

ms. lili@ said...

kak zue !!! happy birthday.. wishing you nothing but all the great things life has to offer.. have a blast!

Penari.Gendut said...

Birthday you ka? EH, HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYY

Aku suka bila ada orang birthday ni, sebab boleh tumpang gembira (cheh, ayat poyo, hahaha!)

Zuraida said...

Nana,

thanks mucho mucho o:)

Shasha,

sowwy....kite ada banyak benda nak clear semalam and plus kena cirit birit lagi kan, so kite tak pi mana pun at the end....

intan pkk and lilia,

thanks ya....

sweettooth,

thanks. dah sihat sikit today....

alia penari gendut....

hohoho....alasan nak partay!!!!marila berparty bersama-sama....kita kongsi bday nak???kop punya bile???