Thursday, July 23, 2009

Bouncing off my head

This is absurd. I have been trying to read all day but everything keep on bouncing out of my head.....


*Macam mana nak concentrate ni?*

I got lost in between technical jargons and messed up head....syikes, kenapa la macm ni yo????

I need something to take my mind of things. If work can't give me that solace, then where should I seek them?

Back then there was always work to fall back to, and being in audit, working freaking hard is the best thing that every audit employer wants.

Now that I am settled in something else totally new, its a pressure to me to catch up in this "trying" moments. Gosh. Its even more depressing when you can't get a single word through. Sigh.

*chanting : I am stronger than this*

Whatever it is I hope I can bounce back soon. And in due time, this will be easy peasy. Now first , to work on that peace ofmind I am longing deeply inside.

2 comments:

shasha said...

kalo tak leh concerntrate keje...meh kita gi makan2 nak?heheheh...

Zuraida said...

babe,
aku nak makan pun takde selera....semua keluar balik. so nanti la ye, bila semangat aku dah pulih sikit...