Thursday, July 16, 2009

Celebrating first day at work....with a bit of class and a dash of sweetness

Have you ever dreamed of designer cakes for weddings and special occasions??????

Like this.....

And this.....

And this????

Oh so simple and sweet.....

Yesterday is a new start for me, so I went out and splurge on something special and sweet.


Its located at the Gardens, Mid Valley, and I sangat teruja dengan kecomelan cuppies nya.....especially Lulu.....click the banner to link to Delectable's webpage.....

*vanilla flavoured...damn cute*

I personally love Teddy, the chocolate flavor cuppy but I am a sucker for cute designs....sigh.....terjatuh chenta pada Cik Lulu itu.

Good for special occasions, its my new personal favourite! Go try!

2 comments:

shasha said...

aku kalo dah cute sgt sayang nak makan..takkan nak simpan je gitu?hahahaha...dihurung dek semut la jawabnya..

AkUfiZA™ said...

congrats for the new work envi :D