Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The Clearance List - almost 50% cleared.....

First of all I nak ucapkan terima kasih to Shasha, blogger tegar, who nicely treat me on a farewell lunch at Teh Tarik Place. Nasi lomak sambal sotong tu sodap....aku suko....hahahahhaahah!

I have been running up and down the whole day to slowly check off my to do list and it had been easy breezy. Elok jugak la clear kan separuh hari ni, esok takde la aku terkejar kejar nak abiskan. I am know only left with 3 major things to do and I think esok pagi kalau I start off by noon pun boleh abis....

Which leaves me with a lot of time for blogging.......

Hahahahaha....

The thing I would miss most here is obviously my lappy. Not because I haven't got a replacement (yet), but mostly because lappy yang separuh nak mati ni la tegar and strong with me this past couple of years....we have this on-going love hate relationship. I bet my lappy will miss all my photos and blog updates as well, considering the fact that maybe after this he might go off to some workaholic auditor.....

And to think dia dah tua and separa semput ngan aku....

Hahahahaha.....

On top of that I would miss my collegues. My bitching buddies. The ones who had been on ups and downs with me. Sigh. You guys are the best thing that I got over my two years plus here and I am deeply honored and gratefull to be on your friends list. Hahahahah. Tapi real friends dont die out easily ye.....get ready to be bugged by me very very often.

Oh talking about that I haven't drafted my goodby letter. Hahahahaah. Maybe I should google a sample.

*grin*

Sigh.

To those who read me, don't worry ya, eventhough without my lappy I had come out with a couple of auto publish entries that is good enough to last till Monday. Hopefully by Tuesday I can get my scrawny hands on a new machine.

*grin*

Ada orang kata.....

"tak mati la orang kalau takde laptop nye....."

Well...man.....obviously I will be the first one la kalau tak dapat a replacement by Tuesday. Get ready to bury me.

*smile*

3 comments:

Spin Me Silly! said...

have fun on ur island getaway babe! the glorious sun, sea and sand.. sighhh..

shasha said...

hahahhaha...aku takde lappy satu hari leh tahan...tapi ari ke dua tu dah rasa cam nak mati dah...

blogger tegar? mana ada...ada lagi tegar dari aku maaa....kita lupa amik gambar kan babe?? apasal la recently aku ni pelupa sgt...

Zuraida said...

Hey spin me silly,
i would definitely have fun!

*smile*

shasha,
yeah, kita lupe amik gambar. hahahaha.