Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Gonna check out Air Asia's web check in facilities.....

I have been wanting to try this for ages and since I am heading to Perhentian pagi pagi buta, then this would come in handy.You won't know until you try them kan?

Air Asia's web check in allows you to do self check in via the web 48 hours before scheduled flight (that means my virtual door opens sometime early tomorrow?). All you need is a printer! You get to print out your on access pass and with that, enter breezely to the departure doors without the need to que a long line.

What? What if you have baggages?

No worries. U can just drop it off at the web check in lane. Masa I fly back from manila I macam gila jeles tengok orang cut cue and terus pergi web check in counter yang sangat pendek....takde orang beratur pun di situ.

But I don't think of checking in anything....hahahah...semua carry!

Just remember to be ready to board one hour before departure time!

Wanna know my web check in experience? Wait for the entry when I come back ya!

2 comments:

shasha said...

haaa...cepat2 buat..dan cepat2 citer kat sini...nanti senang kite nak buat lak...huhuhuhu...

Zuraida said...

hahahaha...
tunggu la tunggu....