Thursday, July 2, 2009

Good day despite the raging war

Love peace and not war. I am in a mess. But let's not talk about that. At least God sent me an archangel to help me, and he's acting well as a mediator to the two bullheaded guys that pinned me to the wall. Damn it. I wish I could curse them all away but hey, I need them both to be alive. So let's just hope everything gets better by tomorrow.....

At time slike this it is so nice if I can get my hands on comfort food like these....


*yummey!!!*

But then the alternative was the boss buying us lunch, so ll in all the day is not yet lost.All the food and sugar is turning my mood around (ceit!Ini mesti hormones, sangat tak adil!). Plus....tomorrow's Friday!!!!!Great!!!! A lot of reason to be happy with Friday (yeah, like that's the last working day and since this is the last week I'll be tabbing hours in office, I shouldn't give a damn right!)and there are parties lined up for the weekend to keep me oh-so-occupied.

Smile.

Anyways, whatever it is you guys have a good weekend.

2 comments:

shasha said...

esok friday~!! tapi aku kena keje this saturday...sedih ley...anyway..have a good weekend babe~!

Zuraida said...

thanks babe!!!u have a good one too!!!