Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Heading to the cinema tomorrow for Ice Age 3!

Yeehaa!!!!Esok Komala, Wen Chu (yang sakit leher) and myself will head to the cinema to catch the long awaited Ice Age 3....prefereably in 3D!

*boleh tak Kom kita tengok in 3D?*

Based on Liza's feedback I dah macam excited gila-gila nak tengok!!!!!!

And I myself dah separuh excited pun since I saw the Ice Age 3 trailer on scrats and his new female gal pal.....

Oh sukanya....love is in the air????

Hahahahaha......yeah man....women are trouble....you just knew?

I always loved Ice Age ever since the first movie and I am not missing this for the world.

Of course, I will be looking forward to meeting the rest of the cast....plus the T-Rex thats featured in this new movie....

So apa lagi folks....lets hit the cinema together!!!!!!

3 comments:

shasha said...

nak nak ikut~!!...hahahha...

Zuraida said...

nak ikot????

aku tak book tix la. nanti one weekend kita keluar la tgk wayang yer.

shasha said...

tuhh laa...kalo kamu cakap awal mau aku adjust plan aku..aku nak kena balik rawang daa malam ni...next time kita layan movie lak babe...