Friday, July 24, 2009

Heading to the Premiere's with my Blogger Babes...

I rush home immediately after work yesterday to catch the premiere show of Ghost of Girlfriend's past with my dear Liza and Farah. Pics are courtesy of Farah....if its up to me ntah bila ntah aku nak start bercam-ho semula....tengah-tengah hati gundah ni mana la ada mood nak tangkap gambar?

I manage to get a bit of a shut eye before heading to TGV OU at 8pm...itupun kira lambat sebab Liza and Ben was there since half an hour earlier. As I head to meet Liza the Nuffnang registration counter was already open, so yours truly happily went to pick up the free tix reserved for us.

*Mucho Gracias Nuffnang!!!!*

While waiting for the movie teman Farah grab a bite at Kebab King...


Well...the kebab looks delicious.....but I end up with only orange juice....

Sigh.

The movie was funny, and its a warm chick flick movie nice enough to cuddle up with your better half.

Sigh.

I berat hati nak elaborate banyak-banyak. Nanti terkenang-kenang. So if you want to know more, go and watch!

Farah said I lost weight. That's not as bad as the remark I got from a new collegue of mine during lunch....

N : Kak Zu, akak sakit ke?

Well, I'll be damned! Obviously I don't pour my heart to absolute strangers la (ok, at least not to my new officemates la....nanti tak pasal-pasal kena label bermasalah) but then its so transparent already.

This has to stop.

1 comment:

swit@kon said...

u don't look like usual. your eyes. be happy kak zue, you're a cheerful person.