Monday, July 6, 2009

I got a bunch of things to do before I leave....

Seriously, this will be my last 4 working days and jeez I have a bunch of things to do before I leave like....
  • Clear out all the rubbish in my cupboard, shred old review copies that are no longer required...
  • Do filing, especially all those personal receipts so that I won't lose any of it while throwing out my garbage
  • Pack my stuf....huhu....packing? Bunyi nya sangat phatetic.
  • Slowly bring back all my books, yang ada about 2 or 3 large volumes. Gila, takkan aku nak angkut semua sekali on the last day.
  • Trace back all my cawan, sudu, garpu and what not.

Don't even mention about the resignation clearance list la. Tu dah memang reserve for the last day.

In between blogging and waiting for updates (coz I am still on the job you know) I was clearing up my hard disk and backing up my personal things.....



Like my 20G worth of personal photos from my office lappy (oh that's one year worth of photos since last June okey, saiko tak? And we all say my camwhoring ni baru tahap ringan-ringan), and another 5G of music and another 10G of tv series.....which ends up filling my external hard drive.

Nasib baik muat! Kalau tak kena berkejaran beli another hard drive with more disk space.

Thank God muat.Phewh.Now I am just waiting my external drive to come back to me coz I sent it down to ITS for cleaning.

Crossing my fingers and hopefully everything will be all fine.

And when I am just about to attempt to work om my request for testimonials, a gush of info came in. Client aku ni memang agak macam S jugak la. 4.30pm baru hantar barang?

Kalau nak bagi kerja pun agak-agak la kan.

Sigh.

2 comments:

shasha said...

heheheh...saje je dorang dengki kasi keje last minute...buli kamu seblm resign le tuh

Zuraida said...

hahahaha....

shasha pulak emo.hahahahaah....