Thursday, July 9, 2009

I have absolutely no idea what to write....


Oh busy busy busy.....tengah clear barang (macam tak abis2 je), clear checklist...tertekan sebab lepas ni kena let go this freaking lappy (sob sob huarghhhh!!!!!!) and not even having the time to go around and bloghop....

Aku tensi......

Anyways, I didn't google my farewell note. I actually took the time to write it. Though its just a two para thingy, but it came from the heart, so it should meant something.

Chewahhhh!!!

On top of clearance I also did the web check in thighy....which is uber fast and now, I have both my boarding passes as well as Nonoy's. Yeap, Nonoy is coming with me, apa you think I'll fly solo?

Tapi ntah macam mana our seats tak sama row, eventhough book under one reservation. I'm seating in front of her seat. Apakah???? Tak boleh ke dok sama-sama? Hopefully the flight is not full and the seat next to either one of us is empty, boleh la dok sama-sama then.

Sigh.

Less than 6 hours before I say my goodbye's.

We'll be celebrating after. Hahahaha..actually the celebration started last night, but then you guys won't wanna know how the night ends.

2 comments:

shasha said...

babe..selamat berpanggilan pulau...bawak pasir balik utk aku hoh!...heheheh

Zuraida said...

thanks shasha!