Thursday, July 23, 2009

Its okay to cry and let everything out!

I talked to friends, family and even doctors.....one big tip in striding myself back up given by all boils down to one....

"Its okay to mourn. Its okay to cry. Just let it all out"

And despite how bad it looks like, it somehow makes me feel better. Its like the pain washes out through my tearducts, and though it made the situation looks so bad, it doesn't matter as long as it makes me feel better.

Have you had those days when you just felt like crying but don't know why?

Look at this as one of those days.....its just that this time you can pin a reason to it.

I just received an interesting comment today....



*Sudah la tu? Ko ingat semua ni sonang ko?*

I can take this comment both ways, positively being its a sign of concern and I highly appreciate that, or on the flipside, negatively as a sign of disgust.

If you're disgusted of the situation I am in, you can axe the webbie when you reach my page. Don't leave a comment. I am sharing my heartbreak so that in the future, I myself can reflect back on what I have gone through. In the process, my friends (or whoever wants to be friends with me) can understand me better as to where I am coming from.

For many who had been in my shoes (in which is surprisingly disturbing to know....is a lot out there), thank you for your guidance and concern. Yes, letting it out and crying does help.

And to others who think that crying won't solve a thing......do reconsider. Sometimes you have to go through the pain in order to move on, and crying won't hurt if it will help you make sense out of things and make you grow stronger.

Peace...and love, perhaps....

9 comments:

shasha said...

aku biasanya lepas nangis baru rasa lega dan tenang..then baru rasa nampak jalan tu jadi lapang...so nasihat aku..nangis je kalo kamu rasa nak nangis..

*hugs!

iekaz said...

yeah.. just cry it out.. it helps.. but not too long ya....

sorry if u dont like me saying dis.. to me, he's not worth it. u are a hell lot better than him, n pls remmber that. u'll meet more nice ppl along the way girl..

so, cheers :)

mylife said...

crying myheart out sampai tersedu sedu, sampai weeks pon aku pernah... but i feel better after that... ur heart feel lights...

some ppl mmg ada yg rasa kita ni lemah bila nangis, but that depends on each individual... lain org, lain cara handle things... so, let it be

YuNaKo :) said...

Hye k.zue :)

Got ur link blog from peej, tp kite biase bace ur blog gak cume x tgglkan comment je :)

Erm..kite pun rase menanges mmg bagus :) Lps2 nanges pas 2 trus ttido. Pas 2 bgn lapo gi mkn :)

Hope u doing okeh :) U deserved someone better than him :) Insyallah :)

~hugz~

puterikurekure said...

betul tu zue, nangis puas2. bila dah puas, kite akan senang hati, lapang fikiran sket.

ok yang?

Zuraida said...

yeah kawan-kawan. so far ada lagi air mata...but then hopefully this too shall pass.

Kena kumpul kekuatan diri...

Anonymous said...

Erk! I meant it as "let it go" or "let it end".. bukan macam disgusted or anything.. I'm also a girl, and trust me, did I ever go though my share of heartbreaks.. Memaaaang susah masa going through the down cycle but unfortunately, or fortunately, life goes on.. And yes, I believe in bawling my eyes out and then letting life takes me where I need to go. Take as much time as you need, and wait for the day when you are ready to knock 'em dead again!

-JH-

Zuraida said...

Dear JH,
Really sorry that I may have taken things the wrong way... thanks for the support k!

Hugs.

Anonymous said...

dear zuraida,

i've been your silent reader for quite a long time & i love it.fyi, i've experience a heartbroken 3 years back.he left me for another girl.masa tu i mcm org gila nangis siang mlm.but something happens, happen for a reason right.and now, i've met my mr right & nak kawen dah.ingat satu jer,,Allah has a better plan for u.;)

-marina-