Friday, July 17, 2009

Laid back Friday?

As I walked in to the office today I can see that everyone is in a cheery Friday mood...and in casuals. Sigh. Totally forgotten that we all can "dress down" on Fridays. So I end up being the only one in a tailored skirt.

Takpe la. Not that I am naked.

*evil grin. I bet ramai yang pengsan if I was ever naked. Especially that stupid MIM girl/guy*

I have a couple of things to attend today. Finally. Work. And I'm loving it. Hahahahaha. Keeps my brain working. Finally out of the cemetry where it has been kept cold and 6 feet under.

*first time korang dengar aku excited ada kerja ye? sangat keji*

Anyways, there's a lot to learn...and I'm psych coz its new things.

Smile.

Plus we have extended lunch hour today. *evil grin*. Maybe I should go and catch up on HP.

Smile.

2 comments:

puterikurekure said...

brape jam rehat tu yang?
tolong tgkkan HP untuk aku ek.
:)

shasha said...

seronok bekerja?? itu adalah satu tanda tak bagus...tsk..tsk...
heheheh...takde la babe...semoga bersemangat selalu hendaknya...