Monday, July 6, 2009

Laid back sunday....

The weekend was crazy as hell....the night outs were definitely draining me out so I just took the day off chilling and doing domestic stuff like laundry and cleaning.

And catch up with a lot of zzzz'ssss....

By 4pm I got so hungry and asked En Abang Anon to accompany me to Kampung Baru for these...

*ikan bakar!!!!hahahahahha!!!!*

Abang yang bakar ikan tu maintain je.....but then the que was super long and since I was very very hungry, I skipped it and went straight for nasi campur.

Heheheheh....

Still, the food was superb.

Later on had nachos and coffee with Abby at the Social @ Changkat Bukit Bintang. Oh my....sodapnyo!!!!!! Too bad tak bawak kamera!!!!

Sigh.

Got to go to bed now otherwise nanti esok terbabas! Hahahaah!!!! Ciao!

2 comments:

shasha said...

ikan bakar? sumpah jeles....sumpah!

Zuraida said...

oh tak susah pun cari.....pergi je kat Kg Baru okeh.hahahaaha....