Monday, July 27, 2009

Latest on my lil cute niece - Eva...

Oh she's growing up...and surprisingly after all the tears pics of her made me smile...

Sigh.

Children and the joy they bring...even from far.


*Eva and her mom looking oh-so gorgeous*

Pics were taken during my Tita Mari's and Tito Sonny's visit to Michelle and Josh's place in Texas recently. Ahhh.....the pics are damn lovely, I wish I am in one of them!!!!

*Eva and her grandparents - My Tito Sonny and Tita Mari*

Gila diva....kecik-kecik dah pandai melaram pakai sunnies. Hahahahaah!.

Anway, I think I have a pic with this hairdo as well...

*i think it was an in-thing hair do if you're one year old??*

Gila scary. Hahahah. I don't think she like it. I don't think I like that hair-do...

Did I mom? Or is it Tita Mari punya kerja?

Back when I was one Tita Mari use to babysit me from time to time....its not impossible she put that hairdo on me, and now.....about 27 years later....on Eva.

Smile. Small miracles.

4 comments:

: s h e "2 d" n a: : said...

cumeiinyee ur niceeeeeeeee

Zuraida said...

yes shena, cute kan!!!geram!!!kalau boleh i nak cubit-cubit pipi dia...

shasha said...

cute~!..bila la aku nak dapat anak nih...

Zuraida said...

shasha,

it will come in due time ok! I bet urs will be as cute as well.

budak2 mana ada tak cute?