Sunday, July 12, 2009

Love at Fifteen...oh so....hmmmm....

I have been listening over and over again to Taylor Swift's CD - Fearless in my car for the past couple of days....its growing very very addictive.I am a huge fan of Love Story and Teardrops on My Guitar...and now to add to my Taylor Swift's favourites is Fifteen....



'Cause when you're fifteen and somebody tells you they love you
You're gonna believe them
When you're fifteen and your first kiss
Makes your head spin 'round
But in your life you'll do things greater than
Dating the boy on the football team
But I didn't know it at fifteen

Ahhh....those were the days when love is a breeze and as easy as breathing, where it was not complicated by material lure and lust. Its simply the I love you for how you make me feel thing.

Sigh.

Remember the first crush? The butterflies in your stomach when you see a boy smile from across the field? The forever-ever engraved in your mind when he says the L word?

Somehow world had spun so fast it became so vague and feels like a fantasy. Like somehow what I use to feel towards the opposite sex is surreal. Sigh. How do that ever happen?

After all the cheating, the lying, the heartbreaks, the devastation.....I have a degree of fear and reservations towards the next guy I meet....and it just spiral downwards uncontrolably.

Sigh.

Its all so f*cked up.

Anyhow, let's look at the bright side. Maybe someday my own prince charming will sweep me off my feet.

*smile*

1 comment:

shasha said...

ada tuh..kena sabar sikit je lagi nak tunggu sampai prince charming datang...