Monday, July 27, 2009

My Bro is Getting Married!!

Despite all odds, the world around me goes on and on.....hahahaha...and I am glad for it...for things like this brings mini silver linings in my life. Tak kisah la aku down ke, up ke....middle ke (?), I am blessed to share happy moments with my dearly beloved friends....

And about 2 weeks back (oh this post is long due...sebab dia propose to his girlfriend the week I got the A-bomb....bummer!) I got to be part of something special....

My Brother Tan proposes to his girlfriend Debbie and we scheming lunatics helped him out with preps!

What preps?

Oh, deep inside my Brother Tan is a very romantic person. So romantic he had a proposal plan all carved out nicely, and submitted to the event managers for approval....



*the real deal....candles and what not....oh my, proposal aku dulu pun tak seganteng ini!!!*

Smile.

So equipped with a banner and a can of spray, we head to create a...



Hahahahaha!!! That's Nikki and Li Kai goofing around with the letters. Before they rush off to Oz fora long break, they have nicely carved out the letters so we can later spary them out on a banner...

*Brother Tan.....serious!*



My only contribution....standing by and taking piccas....heheheheh! penting okeh. Nanti boleh tayang on the wedding slideshow!

Tapi i tak la dok senang lenang je....gatal tangan jugak....so I sprayed the mid section that says "Will You"....


Oh dah siap!!!!

And for all our hard work....Brother Tan rewarded us with this.....

*aaah....coca cola!*

And now....jeng, jeng jeng.....

The reherseal bit.....

*awwww.....cair cair!!!!*

What? Did she say yes?

Of course...with all that and the blig bling who would say no?

*Melting inside dy!*

3 comments:

shasha said...

alalalalaaa...cair weyy~!!!

SJ said...

aaauuuwwww... have you got pictures on the day itself?

menarik. terharu. sob sob.

Zuraida said...

hahahahah....

kan cair kan???

anyways SJ, sorry to dissapoint u, that night he actually proposed, I was wreck myslef so I ddidn't bring myself to wreck other ppl's happy moments.

at least I do know she said yes kan???

*smile*

of course nanti kalau dia kawin ada la aku sana nanti jadi orang kuat....hehehehe....