Saturday, July 4, 2009

NIght Out @ Zeta Bar

Out with Abby and her friend Jenny last night...rather than being cooped up at home, and was picked up by Cik Abang Anon yang hanya mahu kasutnya ditayangkan......

*cik abang anon yang pemalu orangnya*


*abby, jenny and myself*

I had a blast....the band is off the roof. Seriously, its way better than the band kat HRC sekarang, so maybe for the time being you will see me hang out more here....

And while everyone is busy with theirpartners, I fly solo. Just chill and enjoy the moment, while flirt with the guys across the table.....

No harm in flirting kan????

Anyways, this guy seem the be very very sporting.......

But he's taken....


He's with Jenny!

Takpe takpe semua biar aku sorang kan...so aku kacau semua orang....

But then I had a good time.....heheheheh.....bila balik terus tido macam orang mati okey!!!!hahahahahaah!!!!!

Lain kali boleh buat lagi...*wink wink*

Malam ni ke Phuture @ Zouk pulak with my gal pals. Gonna be one hell of a weekend!

2 comments:

shasha said...

cik abang anon???hehehehe....

Zuraida said...

eh...dia tak mo berhadapan ngan publisiti...so semua orang nampak kasut je la ye...