Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Oh its Wednesday already!!!!

How time flies!!!!!I feel much better today, in which is a good thing, despite the fact that this morning a collegue of mine send me this picture...

*The hot and sexy Megan Fox image ruined*

Sangat tak cool okeh, the fact that she's actually a he that goes through reconstructive surgery. If you want to read more click here. I hope its just a load of bollocks that people create to take her down for being famous. Sigh. But then if it were true, who the hell are we to judge her (or his) decision? At least she (or he) is happy with her(or his) life and earning millions out of it. Kita yang miskin dan insignificant ni pulak nak bising-bising.

6 days to my last day and I am feeling so good!Hahahahah!Moving on moving on, aku ni macam mengira hari je. And yes, that means my island trip is less than 2 weeks away, how cool is that? I have never been to Perhentian before and once I am there, I would turn off all communications and just laze the cavegirl way. Oh yeah, lantak pi la whatever people want to say. Expect loads of pics!

On another note, my galpals and I are heading to Phuture@Zouk on friday night to celebrate my birthday! Finally!!!!Hahahahaah!!!!!So any of you who wants to be merry, mark your calendars and join me!

4 comments:

shasha said...

wohh!!...make sure amik gambor byk2 ok!

peej said...

aku dah tau pasal megan fox tu..i'm not sure betul ke x..but bila tgk betul2..mcm ada adam's apple dow...so aku confuse di situ..

My Spirit Finger said...

tidakkkkkk....saya tak mau percaya ini cerita (megan fox)...tidakkkkk

Sweettooth said...

OMFG!!! Biar betul!!! Sungguh ku tak sangka, buah cempedak sudah menjadi nangka.