Thursday, July 16, 2009

Pics from the latest Harry Potter installment

While I am free as a bird let's share bits and pieces of piccas from the latest Harry Potter series that had just recently hit the cinemas. Though I know I won't be watching it immediately (yeah, like today), I am still a tad excited about the movie since I am a huge fan of HP....


*Plus I also have all their books!Well almost all la....since the 3rd book to the last...I am waiting for the first two to go on sale cheap*

The book HP and the Half Blood Prince is by far one of trhe darkest of the HP series, where the dark forces trascends over to human world and threaten peace at both ends.

Expect a lot of fight scene....

*the guys chilling while they can*

Another interesting bit will be the budding romance between Harry and Ginny....

Because seriously.....I am so dissapointed that Harry didn't fell for Hermione. Sigh. I thought at the end after all the puppy love Harry will somehow go to Hermione but.....

Okay, lets not spoil the ending for those who doesn't read.

The Weasley guy seem to get more attention this round....

And Draco Malfoy finally get to play naughty and bad....

In the past, Darco's character is just simply to annoy. But I bet this round it would be pure evil, since he is playing a much bigger role as the Dark Lord henchmen.

Finally, the person I have been waiting for ages...

*Beatrix LeStrange*

Perempuan tu is a very essence of an ultimate BIATCH! Tapi aku soka. Especially rambut dia yang macam batang pokok. Very scary.

Last but not least, keep a look out for Dumbledore...

*will always be in memory. the original dumbledore is my forever favourite. rest in peace*

So guys, salivating for your own almost 3 hour stint of HP?

IN CINEMAS NOW!

2 comments:

shasha said...

isskk...kamu ni buat aku tension laaaa...dah la tak sabar nak nengok ni,..

AkUfiZA™ said...

harus g nonton ni :D