Friday, July 31, 2009

That Crappy Feeling

I wish to remind myself that despite whatever shit that brings me down, I should not let it get to me.

Because I should have faith that there's still a lot of time to achieve so many things in life.

Because I should believe that I am better than what I think I am.

Because the future is yet to be certain.

Sitting in the Decision Analysis course somewhat makes me rethink my priorities, and dream new dream. At some point I took a step back and feel slightly scared, but then to come to think about it, there are a lot of people out there who had taken the leap, made it in one way or another and never look back.

At least these people would not regret back and ask "what if" q's to themselves.

In which I ask myself too much lately.

So I am still working on the list. And hopefully while working on it I can set aside this crappy feeling inside me.

I - from now on - would not tolerate whatsoever feeling he imposed unto or against me. I chose not to feel or care anymore. I chose to take a fullstop.

He made me feel like crap for 2 weeks now. Thats the longest any man had ever put me in that position.

So I am taking over my life now and kiss that crappy feeling goodbye.

Note : sometimes it helps to shout out a resolution and put a foot down. This is my foot down on 4 inch high heels.

3 comments:

shasha said...

you go girl~!!

Lea Shmea said...

all d best, kak zue. :)

Zuraida said...

oh shasha, u are forever the most perky cheerleader of all time!hehehe!

thanks lea. bila mau tunjuk akak itu baby?