Friday, July 10, 2009

Things to Look Out at The Beach.....

By the time you read this a bunch of us hotties will be lazing by the white sandy beach sipping lazy buddha's....


Okay okay....macam diva pulak kan....ini bukan percutian ala diva, ni percutian ala santai backpackers so no lazy buddha's....hahahahaha.....but there will definitely be white sandy beaches....

Sigh.

I have drafted this entry to keep all of you entertained while I enjoy the sand and the sun.*smile*. So thoughtful kan? Nanti sunyi sepi bersawang pulak macam the week I hop off to Manila (to back then yet again nurse my wounded heart...sigh...tahun ni berkali-kali luka parah...seb baik banyak cuti cuti menenangkan jiwa dan rakan-rakan yang tegar melayan) so this one in particular is to share the things we can do at the beach which is under RM10.

*yeah, kena budget masuk sikit duit, in case kena beli air mineral*

Of course, kalau dah sampai kat pantai, we have to take a dip in the waters.....

Imagine the clear blue cooling waters, sangat nyaman. I remember when I was little my parents use to take me to pantai, back then you dont even care where it was just that it has sand and water...then mula la semua jadi macam itik.

Sigh.

But as I grow older, I just love lazing around by the beach and soak the sun.....

Though snorkeling and island hopping is exciting....its just so relaxing to just chill under the sun. Tak penat tak tension. Dok atas deck boat pun best!

While lazing around, its good to have a book as companion.....



BUt since I have my gal pals blogger babes with me....best jugak if we just chill and gossip!!!!We spent hours gossip kat Oldtown kan, so this too will be a blast.

*and we can celebrate Nonoy's birthday!!!!Hip hip hooray!!!!*

I would definitely go green with envy if I ever see this.....

Lovers at the beach! Green green...jadi minah hulk.....tulung!!!!

Anyways, among other activities that would be fun (tapi agak dirty sikit) is buiding sand castles....

What were u thinking???? Dirty????

Or we can bury Peeja. Hahahahahaa.

And we can also pick up sea shells....

Oh feeling kutip kerang sambil pakai topi and sunnies........

I bet Farah will be missing her boo.

Kalau I ada anak satu cute macam ni kan best jugak????

But then before that, kena la ada donor yang hensem (untuk buat anak yang cute) so maybe if I'm lucky......

......dia akan memberi renungan tajam dari hujung pokok di nun jauh di sana......

.....or.....

....jogging at the beach showing off his hunky body.

Awww....menggelupur kejap.....

*Apakah?*

Anyways, kalau lebih dari satu dalam group besar macam ni pun bagus jugak....

Then the odds will be bigger. *grin*.

*Lets just cross our fingers and hope that they're straight. hahahaahah!*

Apa aku melalut ni? What happened to just chilling by the beach?

Well, kalau tengah chill pun kena la jugak cuci mata.

*evil grin smacked on the face!*

Have a good Friday. I know I will.

2 comments:

Tijah said...

ahhh. inkes terserempak dgn segerombolan jejaka tampan ke...sila mintak diorang dtg blog i yer? hikhik

shasha said...

cuci jgn tak cuci...heheheh