Wednesday, July 1, 2009

This is one of those days I feel like committing suicide....death seems to be a wayyy better option that the position I am in now.

If I had anticipated that the turn of events will be this all messed up, I wont have agreed to certain things I have entered into last couple of weeks. Let's just say that it is now driving me mad to the wall and I just wish I can drop dead right in front of this screen and be declared flatlined.

Nauzubillah, not that I am actually doing it now. Agak stupid la kalau nak buat such thing then announce it in your blog kan?

*actually it did happen once, a kid announced that he wants to commit suicide and actually did it when people encouraged him. How demented is that?*

The point is what happened occurred due to certain reasons, and despite trying to explain and wishing the other party would understand and grant extension, he just refuse to do so because his bull-headed mind thinks "better" (so call lah!).

Not that you're acoount got frozen and whatnot. Bummer.

Anyways, this would never happen again. I've seen what kind of person and its something I won't like to ever repeat experience.

Once the whole thing is done, I am giving my two cents and rest in peace....quietly. Till then, I just have to suck up the pain and hope for the best.

Cepat la settle!!!!!Baru la aman aku nak beli lappy.

Sigh.

1 comment:

shasha said...

apasal tah aku ternampak bubble tea kat atas tuh tetiba rasa cam nak minum bubble tea lak...heheheh..sorry babe...dah lari tajuk!